HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 16, 2002, 01:27 PM
Dimension Engineering
Akron, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
1,705 Posts
Is there a good E-flight LHS in the pittsburgh area?

I'm scratchbuilding several planes and have become progressively less impressed with a certain Penn Hills area stablishment. I don't mind driving ~20-30 minutes if there's a hobby shop in western pennsylvania with good selection of e-flight parts, decent prices and competent staff.

Any suggestions?
Comatose is offline Find More Posts by Comatose
to remove ads between posts
Old May 15, 2008, 09:26 PM
Annandale, VA
Joined Apr 2008
55 Posts
You may want to try A.B. Charles Hobby Shop. They have been around for a long, long time. They used to be on West Liberty Ave. in Dormont but it looks like they moved to a much larger place. Good Luck!

http://www.ab-charles.com/
Nushie is offline Find More Posts by Nushie
Old May 15, 2008, 09:35 PM
LET'S GO PENS
Pittsburgh, PA
Joined May 2007
340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nushie
You may want to try A.B. Charles Hobby Shop. They have been around for a long, long time. They used to be on West Liberty Ave. in Dormont but it looks like they moved to a much larger place. Good Luck!

http://www.ab-charles.com/
I agree, i have been going there for years ever since they were located in dormont. Now at their new location they have a nice selections of planes and the staff is absolutely great they are very nice and also very knowledgeable. Plus anything that they don't have they can get for you. Other than that there are some Hobby Town USA's around but they are a little farther away.

JW
JDOUBLEYOU is offline Find More Posts by JDOUBLEYOU
Old May 15, 2008, 10:30 PM
Same Day Delivery
Economy, Pa.
Joined Mar 2002
3,453 Posts
Hobby Express in Cranberry has a good stock of e-supplies, just off exit 3 of PA TurnPike. There prices are good & will order anything you want.
mike3976 is online now Find More Posts by mike3976