HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by litespeed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 31, 2007, 02:41 PM
Pain? I know pain!
Weldon Spring, Missouri
Joined Mar 2005
1,517 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Sold
Century Swift for sale. Many upgrades, parts and blades!

I guess it's time for me to move on to bigger heli's right now. This has been a great platform for me to learn a lot on. I have the third bearing option w/ solid shaft, the metal head w/ solid feathering shaft, aluminum motor mount, aluminum fin mount, Hawk grips and custom 10s a123 battery mount. The heli includes a Neu 1910-1.5 that, IMHO, is balistic with a cheap $100 10s a123 pack and flys for 6.5 mins of aerobatic and 7 mins of sport flying. I went to Heli-max 550 mains to lighten the feel of the Swift and they did wonders! Also included is my major collection of nip parts and a few extra new/used parts out of packages. The canopy is used but useable and the heli is top notch flying ready. It also includes 3 Hitec 5475 digitals, perfect for the Swift, but one has a cracked ear but a large washer holds it in place now, a 10 dollar or cheaper case and it's good as new. I think I have $150 to $200 in parts plus an extra set of brand new balanced Heli-Max 550 carbons new in box and a extra set of stock woodies brand new but balanced too. I have 3 or 4 new booms not in the pictures also. The fab-ed up battery mount removes with 2 screws and 2 landing gear bolts if you want to run the under slung battery mount.

The gyro/tail servo, reciever, UBEC, and ESC is not included!

If your looking you know what all this would cost you so I'm not going to itemize the whole list of stuff. I bet you it's over $950 new and I want $675 shipped, it's a lot to ship mind you for an almost ready to fly ship with enough stuff to completely demolish it prolly twice and still have it flying with parts left over.

I'm not interested in parting out right now but know I could make a lot more money back doing so. For now I'd like to sell as a whole package. Just in case it's out there I would be willing to trade for another Raptor e620, Raptor 90 or a Telemaster plane.

Tom
litespeed is offline Find More Posts by litespeed
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread