HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Thomas B, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 30, 2007, 08:55 PM
Electric Coolhunter
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jun 2000
14,510 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
For Sale
Sig Liberty Sport biplane kit, new in box

I have for sale a new in box, still in shrink wrap Sig Liberty Sport kit.

This is one of Sigs finest ever kits and one of the most popular back in the day.

It is now out of production. Grab it while the grabbing is good.

I am selling it for $160.00 plus actual 2 day priority mail shipping and insurance. I estimate that will be around 15 bucks to either the east or west coast. I will advise actual costs based on your shipping address.

No credit card funded paypay, please.

Regular paypal, check or Money orders. checks will be allowed to clear before shipping.

Attached is a pic of the model assembled fom the kit. Remember, this is a balsa kit, not an ARF or a finished model.
Thomas B is offline Find More Posts by Thomas B
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Thomas B; Mar 30, 2007 at 09:01 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 31, 2007, 11:42 PM
G17Staggerwing
United States, NY, Bay Shore
Joined Apr 2006
38 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
specs?

What are the aircraft specs? I am interested. I live in Arlington so I could arrange for local pickup. Would you consider dropping the price to$130.00?
Thanx
Nevin
G17Staggerwing
G17staggerwing is offline Find More Posts by G17staggerwing
Old Apr 01, 2007, 12:11 AM
Electric Coolhunter
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jun 2000
14,510 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
Not in a rush to sell, so not interested in dropping price, yet, on this out of production kit.

However, if you come pick it up, I will knock off 10 bucks to save the hassle of custom boxing the kit and going to the post office.

This makes the pickup price $150.

Specifications:

Span is 57", Length is 45"
Designed for .45-.60 two stroke power and .70 to.91 FS power.

The kits comes with plastic molded cowl and wheel pants, a full scale documentaton kit of three view and photos, scale aluminum landing gear, and a generous hardware package.

Structure is a built up balsa wing, and fuse with some ply.
Thomas B is offline Find More Posts by Thomas B
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel
Closed Thread