HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 25, 2007, 10:16 PM
Permanently Banned
Albuquerque
Joined Nov 2004
1,188 Posts
Discussion
i just got my dx7 and im loving it to the fullest!

I got my Dx7 yesterday and i managed to program my quick 16 with it. I really love this radio a lot.

The first thing I noticed was the faster response and how silky the controls were...

Please tell us how you are enjoying yours.
kogibankole is offline Find More Posts by kogibankole
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 25, 2007, 10:41 PM
Seattle, WA
Joined May 2006
693 Posts
I just started flying mine a couple days ago. I have only about 12 flights on it so far, but I am VERY happy with it. The last time I flew my trex on my 9c it locked out doing stationary flips at 5 feet and... well I think we all know how that ends .

The response is awesome, and it's very precise. The heli seems much more predictable now for me which is most likely due to the zero swash interactions. NO MORE SWASH DANCING! Which is really nice for pitch pumping, and well everything else too .

Almost forgot, no more dealing with frequencies.
Mini-Dub is offline Find More Posts by Mini-Dub
Old Mar 25, 2007, 11:09 PM
Permanently Banned
Albuquerque
Joined Nov 2004
1,188 Posts
thats very true minidub !
Old Mar 26, 2007, 01:02 AM
Powered by ThunderPower
United States, FL, Cocoa
Joined Sep 2001
4,197 Posts
Congrats! What I love most about mine is that I have no more "interference" issues... and no more having to worry about routing the antenna . Also, programming each of my helis was a snap.

I have to say it took me some flights to get used to the quicker response, but now I love it.

Chachin..
Chachin is offline Find More Posts by Chachin
Old Mar 26, 2007, 01:21 AM
Conformity Kill's
Mission Viejo, CA
Joined Nov 2005
2,796 Posts
I use to run a spektrumized optic6 then I moved on to the DX7 and I thought life was good with the Spektrumized optic6....the programing, once you figure it out it's a snap to program your other helis...it tok me 2 hours to figureout the first heli and about 20 mins to do the rest of them...

geneween
geneween is offline Find More Posts by geneween
Old Mar 26, 2007, 01:32 AM
Its up... Nope its not
Portland, OR
Joined Jun 2006
563 Posts
Strait up true. No ccpm issues and crisp clean controls. The only thing missing is that red reset button. Now I just need more 6100's for the rest of the fleet.
Forgotten is no more wrong mem oops. I love model match and servo match. Cant wait to see what they pack into a dx9 You know its c'min and then upgrad for me and my son (4 year old rc'er and build buddy) gets to replace is t6s with dx7.
raven_darkcloud is offline Find More Posts by raven_darkcloud
Old Mar 26, 2007, 09:57 AM
Permanently Banned
Albuquerque
Joined Nov 2004
1,188 Posts
the dx7 is based of off that JR radio case..i wonder what case they are going to use for the dx9