|Mar 23, 2007, 11:06 PM|
Joined Nov 2004
Cheap DLG Contest lets get is Started
Lets finally start the contest !
The contest finishes at May 20th 2007 at 24:00 GMT
Please remember the the main objectives are having fun, and help DLG to become popular.
The design must cost less then US$ 60,00 and follow all the rules stated below
The design must cost less then US$ 35,00 and follow all the rules stated below
Basic rules are applyed to both categories:
- Every expense caused by building the model must be computed (do not abuse)
- Jugging will consist in three criterias: Flying quallity, Building difficulty and Final Price. A poll will be opened to decide the winner.
- Materials cost can be subdivised in 25% or 50% or 100% of the total (one piece) price. No other factor may be appyed.
- Final price must be resumed by the contestant. Do not use sale or discounted prices. A material list with prices is veeery wellcome.
- More then one design can be submited
- There are No size limitations
- There are No materials or process limitation
- Tools price should not be included in total price
- "Old" designs will be accepted
- Modificating existing models to the rules is permited
Please post photos and building instructions of your design. Plans/ Drawings are very wellcome.
Please keep this thread for models, instructions and photos. Use the other thread to questions and discussions. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...96#post7148381
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Idea||Cheap DLG Contest||Alexandre Cruz||Hand Launch||32||Apr 23, 2007 10:54 AM|
|Discussion||Contest - Cheap DLG Contest Questions and Discutions||Alexandre Cruz||Hand Launch||3||Apr 22, 2007 04:22 AM|
|A good, cheap way to get started?||matt28||Micro Helis||27||Jul 05, 2004 11:25 AM|
|Cheap way to get started?||matt28||Micro Helis||2||Jul 03, 2004 09:02 AM|
|Yippee!||Get started in Gas RC! Cheap!||RCflieger||Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W)||3||Oct 25, 2003 02:17 AM|