SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by KRose, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 21, 2007, 04:04 PM
Springfield MO US
Joined Aug 2000
104 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Yellow Aircraft F-4 Conversion project

This plane was stripped to the bone the wings and flying surfaces recovered and rebuilt. It is primered only and ready for paint. It was being converted to twin electrics, however it could be restored to Gas. Comes with Futaba servos, and retracts(no airlines). The OS/ Dynamax ducted fan assembly and tailpipe are available separately for $200.00

The plug for the air intake was designed using Corel Draw's morphing function and should provide perfect flow from the squarish intake to the 90MM circular opening for the fan. I received a lot of help from folks here on the E-Zone in getting this right, so the plane should be a real performer when complete. More details are available on the web at http://www.dpnd.net/planes/f4.php

Health issues have forced me to table this project. the plane is large and cannot be shipped. I live in SW Missouri which is centrally located. Asking price for the plane, servos, and retracts is $350.00

Yellow Aircraft has the needed formers for around $28.00
KRose is offline Find More Posts by KRose
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread