SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by UBILDIT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 20, 2007, 05:03 PM
Victoria Super Mortem
BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA
Joined Jan 2006
1,459 Posts
Gallery
Several at Once and a Lifesaver?

Here's pictures of my GWS Corsair. All it needs is cowling, and final paint and decals. Its a case of the picture not actually looking as good as the plane. Usually it's the other way around. In the other pictures, Jetsett44's F-18 in process of becoming a Blue Angels look alike. I even have a airfoiled wing. Notice the size difference in the F-18 and the Corsair. It's huge. The others are of the poor Bandit Mig. Forgot to trim some up elevator in it for hand launch and you can see where the control surfaces are locked into.
The other odd picture is of the hommade in shop air filter. I made it from a cardboard box which used to contain a bumper cover for a Volvo, a cheap wal-mart 20 inch box fan and a household HVAC air filter. All sealed with packing and duct tape. Intake on the bottome air filter through the top. I do anything that may produce dust at the base of it. I cut CF under water.

Bo
UBILDIT is offline Find More Posts by UBILDIT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: LaTrax Alias with a 1Si Camera
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 21, 2007, 10:10 AM
USA, SC, Irmo
Joined Dec 2000
272 Posts
What is that thing?

What did you build on the left of the picture of your Dad? I honestly can guess at a few things but I don't really know. A house fan, some cardboard (possibly some metal ductwork) Duct tape. I guess it could be a poor man's HEPA filter. Hehe j/k but seriously what the heck is that thing?

Salter
Salter is offline Find More Posts by Salter