HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by raynet11, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 17, 2007, 04:07 PM
Sponsored by Team Me
Montgomery, IL
Joined Aug 2005
7,129 Posts
Discussion
Re-tool of the MX-400

Well the glitchy Electron-6 is gone, and I havn't posted an update of her in some time , there are a few more bling bits installed, tail servo swapped for an HS-81 , gyro moved, wire cleaned up.. Etc..

Thus for my new Berg 7P horizontal seems to be glitch free, a real test will be a range check at the field. I hope she will provide some care free flying on Sunday.

cheers,
Ray
raynet11 is offline Find More Posts by raynet11
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Storage:
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2007, 09:36 AM
Joined Mar 2005
104 Posts
Interestingly enough I was having glitches on my MX-400 with an Electron 6 as well. Cut the antenna wire off and soldered on an E Cubed M-72-Lite base loaded antenna and everything cleared right up. Also don't have that long antenna wire to worry about anymore.
Hoppla! is offline Find More Posts by Hoppla!
Old Mar 28, 2007, 09:03 AM
Sponsored by Team Me
Montgomery, IL
Joined Aug 2005
7,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by godadd
Interestingly enough I was having glitches on my MX-400 with an Electron 6 as well. Cut the antenna wire off and soldered on an E Cubed M-72-Lite base loaded antenna and everything cleared right up. Also don't have that long antenna wire to worry about anymore.
Thanks,

I was going to go that route but talked myself into the Berg 7P , I love that I can program the Rx and servo's fail safe via the CC Link. I had swapped out the Electron-6 for other Electron-6's I had laying around and they all glitched the same. The old Electron-6 will be used for my next fixed wing project, I have never seen one glitch in a plane before.

cheers,
Ray
raynet11 is offline Find More Posts by raynet11
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Storage: