HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 14, 2007, 03:33 AM
Sydney Australia
Joined Feb 2007
35 Posts
Video
Firstrun

we are winning guys how good is this wheelspin just above idle , lockin rear brakes , front disk to be refitted, beautiful steering dynamics, hmmmmmm??? time to find a track and a club... this is far too dangerous for the street,rolling chassis tests are one thing.. but this??? my original goal was to see if i could make it work at all in this scale ...NEW PLAN..???? how does 200 KPH DEMOs down the front straight at phillip island on WSB or MOTO GP week-end sound to you ?????? we CAN make this happen..please be careful guys ...back....to the lab... i fanally got around to finding some video software for my camera.... much better compression now.. here is the whole FIRST RUN... and the 2nd more to come soon
URnew2me2 is offline Find More Posts by URnew2me2
Last edited by URnew2me2; Mar 21, 2007 at 05:29 PM. Reason: improved file management skills
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 14, 2007, 08:51 AM
Cornwall,Ontario,Canada
Joined Mar 2002
174 Posts
delete post.
finallyaheli is offline Find More Posts by finallyaheli
Last edited by finallyaheli; Mar 14, 2007 at 08:57 AM.
Old Mar 25, 2007, 04:21 PM
Milton Keynes UK
Joined Aug 2006
236 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by URnew2me2
we are winning guys how good is this wheelspin just above idle , lockin rear brakes , front disk to be refitted, beautiful steering dynamics, hmmmmmm??? time to find a track and a club... this is far too dangerous for the street,rolling chassis tests are one thing.. but this??? my original goal was to see if i could make it work at all in this scale ...NEW PLAN..???? how does 200 KPH DEMOs down the front straight at phillip island on WSB or MOTO GP week-end sound to you ?????? we CAN make this happen..please be careful guys ...back....to the lab... i fanally got around to finding some video software for my camera.... much better compression now.. here is the whole FIRST RUN... and the 2nd more to come soon

I have a 1/5th bike and to be honest i didnt read anything you had posted till i saw the vid, soon as i saw it i realised it was what we call a mk1 cag, i am most impressed, As you can see from my avatar i race a pocketbike, allbeit a 2000+ one, once you get the hang of it you must take it to a pocket bike race meeting, they will love it.

would be cool to put it up against a racer as well....... if you do make sure you video and post it
Viper427 is offline Find More Posts by Viper427