HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by jwjohnson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 13, 2007, 04:13 PM
Hit Me! Please!
Provo, UT
Joined Jan 2005
3,964 Posts
Discussion
UFO Wild Wing Max - designed by Lee

This is the big brother to the UFO Wild Wing. 48" wingspan. Flying weight about 32 oz. I am flying this one with a HET Typhoon 4W motor, APC 6x4 speed prop, and a pair of Common Sense 1650 (8c) 3s packs. Amp draw at WOT is about 25. Previous version radared at 78 MPH, but speed was severely limited by wing flap. This one has top and bottom CF spars as well as glass reinforcement of leading and trailing edges and the center section of the wing. (after the Chris Klick "Riteway"). It is much much stiffer with only 1/2 oz. in weight gain. I haven't had a chance to radar this one, but it flies great in combat.
jwjohnson is offline Find More Posts by jwjohnson
Last edited by jwjohnson; Dec 30, 2010 at 02:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts