SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 12, 2007, 10:37 PM
Joined Feb 2007
4 Posts
Discussion
More Stability = More Control

I am new to this great hobby of RC Helicopters, and thus far it has been a lot of fun. I have a Falcon 40 from ExceedRC, and wanted to know if there were few things that could add to make it more stable. I have been practicing quite a bit, and now it seems like the tail motor is acting up. It acts normal, and mid flight stops, and starts up again a second later. However this sends the whole helicopter in a spin for that second and makes it very difficult to regain control. Is this common? Any suggestions? I know stability it what I'm going for here, and it only comes with practice, but a few mods that may help, and any ideas with the tail? Thank you in advance, I look forward to talking with all of you. Andrew
andrewd523 is offline Find More Posts by andrewd523
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2007, 11:04 PM
volts x amps = watts.
Denver
Joined Sep 2006
2,146 Posts
you should post this question in the micro heli forum, you'll get much more feedback there.
Wheelhaus is offline Find More Posts by Wheelhaus