SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Etonic, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 12, 2007, 06:54 PM
United States, VA, Chesterfield
Joined Jul 2002
224 Posts
Trader Rating: 147
For Sale
Futaba 6EXHP (heli PCM) Computer TX with or w/o Rx

Hi Guys,

I have a new Futaba 6EXHP Heli Tx on CH 53. It is brand new with the protective plastic on the face. I also have the matching Futaba R156F Rx that is also brand new.

This is a PCM/PPM selectable Tx and includes all paperwork, battery, charger, flags, & neckstrap.

Here are the specs from Futaba:
http://www.futaba-rc.com/radios/futk58.html

This a brand new Tx but the box got a little scuffed up (movers taped the box) in our move to MI (yes, we moved again).

I'm asking $110 shipped with the Rx or $90 shipped without the matching Rx.

Paypal or MO.

Thanks,
Mark
Etonic is offline Find More Posts by Etonic
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2007, 04:31 PM
Salem, Or.
Joined Jul 2006
135 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
I'd like to offer you $90 for the package. Thanks for considering, Mike.
mtwister is offline Find More Posts by mtwister
Closed Thread