SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Pilot_Tony, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 08, 2002, 10:15 PM
Crash Test Dummy
Youngstown, PA 15696
Joined May 2002
478 Posts
Trader Rating: 118
Yippee!
FS: Ready to fly .60 sized "militarized" GP Piper J3 Cub

I'm selling a Great Planes .60 sized Great Planes Piper J-3 Cub with full size 72 inch wing. Its ready to fly with a complete 6 channel Futaba Conquest radio and O.S. 60 FP Max 2 stroke engine with Pitts style muffler. This airplane is covered with Black Baron mica film and is painted with epoxy Olive Drab and Neutral gray with black/white invasion stripes to simulate an O-59 WW II observation scout. Comes with inflatable ballon tires and rocket city tail gear unit and many extras. Flown only 6 times and is in great condition. Am selling to finance large scale project. I'm asking $700 total, sorry no trades. I cannot ship due to its size, but will drive 3 hrs radius of Latrobe, PA to deliver. I may consider shipping if buyer pays all crating and shipping costs. I can send pics to interested parties. Please email me direct with any inquiries.

Thanks,

Tony

asd978@stargate.net
Pilot_Tony is offline Find More Posts by Pilot_Tony
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread