SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Sky_Dancer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 09, 2007, 04:49 PM
Eatonton Ga. United States
Joined Sep 2004
1,543 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Sold
Compy 300 belt tail micro, upgrade frame, assorted parts and brushless motor

If you are not familiar with this heli check out
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=611407
What I have is the original Compy 300 kit, built up but never flown. No electronics or motor were ever installed in it.
There was a couple of issues during the build, I broke the anti rotation pin on the swash and had to CA it and a small part of the frame around the motor mount broke and had to be Cae'd to the fiber board bottom plate.
I also have the new fiber Compy upgrade frame still in it's box. I opened it and opened the screws but resealed them.
In addition I have a new swashplate (to replace the broken one) a spare tailrotor shaft, a 2mm belt and black legs for the skids to use in place of the white ones that come with the fiber body if you want.
I also have a NIB ARC 130 motor from LightFlight RC. This is a very good match for this heli.
I'm only interested in selling this as a package deal.
New, everything together cost $147.85 plus the shipping from HongKong. I'll sell it all now for $120.00 shipped priority mail to anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. states. Paypal only please. This is a deal! Everything is virtually brand new and it would cost you $15.00 to get the equivalent package shipped from Hong Kong. Don't miss out!
I'm only selling this because I just got a used T-Rex and can't afford to keep up both heli's. Please PM if interested. Thanks for looking.
Sky_Dancer is offline Find More Posts by Sky_Dancer
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2007, 05:23 PM
If it ain't broke gimme a sec.
Muskogee, OK
Joined Apr 2004
11 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Ill take it off your hands if still available... Just sent you a PM....
HoverFan is offline Find More Posts by HoverFan
Closed Thread