HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 09, 2007, 08:43 AM
USA, SC, Columbia
Joined Nov 2005
14 Posts
Discussion
Need help with telemtry and ground station

I know this is the UAV forum with the emphasis of being AERIAL. But I would like to build a unmanned ground vehicle. Unfortuantly there aren't too many forums for that. I would like to build a model that is controlled with a PC based ground station. But I don't know much about that. I would like to get information on radio modems and telemetry software that I can use. My ideal model would be controlled with two ground control stations, One being the "pilot" and the second being the "payload operator" I'm in Iraq on my second tour and I've been fascinated with the Talon Swords we've been using to dispose of IEDs. I'd like to base my model off of that but of coarse without the deadly side effects. Any information or reference of products I can use would be much appreciated. I'd really like a program that can interfaced with a joystick. Also if I could use the same ground station for my planes that'd be sweet....but I know that may be pushing it. Thanks
1stCAVgrunt is offline Find More Posts by 1stCAVgrunt
to remove ads between posts