Czech Republic, Hlavní město Praha, Prague
Joined Jul 2004
1,508 Posts
New Product
New Pylon Racer - ESCAPE

Hi,

I decided to start a new topic. Previous discussion can be found here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=642526

I just received my first fully moulded pylon racer today. It's called ESCAPE and it's manufactured locally by Jiri Bacinsky. ESCAPE arrived in 100% condition packed securely in two boxes. No harm done by Czech post service.

Some technical info:

Wingspan: 1000mm
Lenght of fuselage: 700mm
Airfoil: MH-43
Empty weight: 250g

As you can see from attached pictures lots of work is already done by Jiri. Motor mount glued in, holes predrilled. Just put your RC equipment in and you can fly. I plan to put Feigao 380S 11T 3589kv with 3S Lipo inside.

I wanted this ship to be visible even when the sky will be filled with clouds so I decided to follow advices from this site and ordered Yellow/Blue + Yellow/Black combo. It turned out pretty well I guess.
PiNa is offline Find More Posts by PiNa
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2007, 03:38 PM
if it's foam i'll fly it
costa mexico
Joined Jul 2006
42 Posts
Are they avalible in the U.S.? If so how much?
foamie dude is offline Find More Posts by foamie dude
Old Mar 07, 2007, 08:48 PM
Hebron, KY
Joined Oct 2001
357 Posts
Very interested. How much and is it available in the us?
Mike
nrthwing is offline Find More Posts by nrthwing
Old Mar 10, 2007, 11:50 AM
Joined Jul 2004
1,508 Posts
The price I paid was around 155USD + postage. I am not sure if ESCAPE is available in the USA. It is not likely. But if you are interested PM me I will help you to get one. Unfortunately Jiri Bacinsky doesnt speak english.
Old Mar 12, 2007, 12:13 PM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Euroland
Joined Jan 2004
1,799 Posts
might give you a shout in few months credit card too hot now

might give you a shout in few months credit card too hot now

Ralf
treehog is offline Find More Posts by treehog
Old Jul 24, 2007, 06:45 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Apr 2003
1,455 Posts
Pina,
I am curious to know how you would say about the performance of feigo under continuous run condition, like the operation pattern of Pylon racing? Are they popular at your side, it is not here so I have not seen one here in person thus no idea about their performance is good enough to justify the 'much higher cost' but l see many mftr are now raising the 'performance' by raising princings til it is not appear in local scene....then ..becoming 'export' grade'
David
C-MIC is offline Find More Posts by C-MIC
Old Aug 01, 2007, 12:49 AM
Joined Jul 2004
1,508 Posts
@C-MIC,

I still have to find out how Feigao will work in this kind of bird, but I have no worries as they are quite popular over here in hotliners/EDF and they work great. The price/performance ratio is good enough.

I finally have same spare time so I plan to finish her (Big Ceres has to wait) asap and then I will let you know
Old Aug 01, 2007, 01:28 PM
One Idiot is plenty...
Planet Earth
Joined Jun 2005
5,152 Posts
PiNa,how many unbuild planes you have got?
Yuri.
Dbox is offline Find More Posts by Dbox
Old Aug 02, 2007, 12:43 AM
Joined Jul 2004
1,508 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbox
PiNa,how many unbuild planes you have got?
Yuri.
Yuri, just these two - ESCAPE and Big Ceres. I am currently having fun with Ocelot E:

http://www.electro-team.net/Ocelot_E.htm

This is my 2nd Ocelot E this year as 1st one lived just 20 secs and then he died in tree. I switched elevator throws by mistake (up was down and down was up). What an experience :-)
Old Aug 02, 2007, 10:35 AM
One Idiot is plenty...
Planet Earth
Joined Jun 2005
5,152 Posts
I have heard lot of good comments on Ocelot.But missed this one .Trying to stay away from polyhedrial wings,as I am in to speed and aerobatics more then in to stable and easy flight.Hoping to get batteries which will fit my Big Ceres this week .And finally fly the "Beast".
Yuri.
Dbox is offline Find More Posts by Dbox
Old Aug 15, 2007, 05:55 AM
Joined Jul 2004
1,508 Posts
Yuri, I know Ocelot is kinda slow. But I just wanted a ship that can be flown everywhere. With its power of 220W and weight of 800g it is not so slow but also not so fast ...

That's also why I started building of ESCAPE now to feed my need for speed Waiting for servos and ESC right now.

So in the meantime you can check out these two pictures of RTF ESCAPE that I found today. Looks pretty hot.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 01:21 PM
Joined Jul 2004
1,508 Posts
It took us more than 19 months but finaly we've managed to finish this beauty. She is maiden ready now. Dalibor enforced her with incredible amount of carbon cloth and she looks hot'n'sexy and she screams SPEEEEEEEEED from every angle you look at her. Will post some pictures as soon as I will get them.

Martin
http://www.PiNa.cz
Old Oct 20, 2008, 02:50 PM
Joined Jul 2004
1,508 Posts
Woaw my mailbox is flooded with PMs where to buy this plane.
Hope you all wont mind that I will reply here not via PM. Manufacturer of this ship is Jiri Bacinsky. His web page can be found at the link below:

http://jiri-bacinsky.kvalitne.cz/modely/escape-pylon/

AFAIK he answers all emails and he ships his ships ( ) to customers from abroad without any problems. Unfortunately english version of his pages doesnt work yet.

Martin
http://www.PiNa.cz
Old Oct 20, 2008, 05:13 PM
The Kid
Detroit, MI
Joined Dec 2007
2,585 Posts
What kind of speeds is this plane good for? Would it be too fragile to go into the 180s? Or is it as strong as the other carbon racing ships?

Also, is it really F5D size? What size battery could you fit in it?

And finally, would the price still be around 160 dollars plus shipping? Thanks for being our unofficial translator!
Thekid3418 is offline Find More Posts by Thekid3418