SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by sykdevil, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 06, 2007, 11:54 PM
Joined Jan 2004
32 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale
FS Xray M18t + hopups, Xray Parts, Zip Zaps, Iwaver, Revell 1/24 Nascar - Like mini z

First up for sale
Got a Xray M18t for sale
This car has only been ran indoors, pretty much no scratches under the chassis. The body is in good condition, some small scratches, but nothing major. All it needs is a controller and crystals to get it running.

Xray M18t
-3Racing aluminum threaded coilovers
-3Racing alloy cvd's X2
-3Racing high finger heat sink
-3Racing heat sink motor mount (w/fan)
-Futaba MC230CR ESC
-Trinity Cobalt 14t
- 1Trinity 17T Pro motor
- 1 Trinity motor, I don't remember what it is, might be 17T
-New Trinity brushes and Cobalt 14 endbells.
-LRP 7.2V 6 cell match/push packs
-Upgraded wire w/ Deans Ultras throughout
- misc spare parts
-Original Manual

asking for $185 shipped.

Xray M18t Pic
Xray M18t Pic 2
Xray M18t Pic 3

Xray M18 Conversion Set for 300 Size Motor NIB - $50 shipped
Xray M18 Limited Edition set Chassis (no battery slot) new only removed from the set - $25 shipped
Xray Gearbox Case NIB - $7 shipped
Xray Set of suspension arms 6 caster NIB - $6 sihpped
Xray m18 stock bearing set - $15 shipped
Micro rs4 wheel set NIB - $8 shipped

Xray Parts

RC 1/24 Revell NASCAR Taurus New In Box
These are like kyosho mini-z, these are schedule to be release around march-april, I have got my hands on one of these early, comes with - 1 Complete 1:24 Scale Chassis, 1 Complete Taurus NASCAR Racing Body, 1 Hobby Class Transmitter w/ Digital Proportional Steering, 1 Stock Motor, 1 Additional Higher Speed Motor, 2 Sets of 3 different Pinion Gears, 3 Sets of Front Suspension Springs, 2 Rear Suspension Springs, 3 Drive Gears, 2 Sets of Tires - ( 1 Set of Slick, 1 Set of Road Tires), 1 Set of Frequency Crystal, 1 Set of Sam Bass Designed Decals, Additional Quick Wearing Parts, 3 Cones for racing, 3 Plates for racing, Wheel-Nut Wrench, Complete Instructions

Looking to get $120 shipped for this.

Pic shows car with orange body, you will be getting one with blue body instead.
Revell 1/24 Nascar
Box Pic

3 zipzap se, 5 zipzaps. 1 microsizer (missing motor), 4 mustang body, 1 aston martin, 1 escalade body, 1 ford gt body. Microsizer body - 1 celica, 1 skyline, 1 wrx. The chassis on the top row need some work to get it running, the 3 se has some problems with the steering (they are responsive, but doesn't turn enough to one direction) forward and reverse functions work fine. The two zipzap on the top row, one doesn't charge, the other I don't know whats wrong with it. The zipzaps on the second row and microsizer work perfectly and are ready to run. I don't have time to fix up the ones that don't work. All the zipzaps have batteries and motor. I will also throw in a zip zap lap counter, and micro rc motorcycle(battery doesn't hold a charge, all function works).

Looking to get $40 shipped for this lot.

Zip Zap Pic Lot
Microsizer Bodies
Micro Rc Motorcycle
Lap Counter

Xmod Gen1 Bearings - used less than 20min - $8 shipped
Iwaver 01 Rolling Chassis - still has servo motor and gears, comes with unknown brand diff and motor - $23 shipped
Iwaver Pic

Not looking for any trades at the moment.

Please email me at syk324@hotmail.com if you are interested in any of the stuff above. Thanks
sykdevil is offline Find More Posts by sykdevil
Last edited by sykdevil; Mar 07, 2007 at 12:25 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread