HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by LostPlanetAirman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 06, 2007, 03:49 PM
Don't fly over your head!!!
United States, AZ, Fountain Hills
Joined Apr 2005
664 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
For Sale
Stevens Aero SOARstik-Local P/U only-BWI

I have a SA Soarstik that I need to sell to make room for other planes/projects.
This is a SlowStick with Stevens AeroModel aileron wing and tailfeathers covered with Blue and Yellow SoLite This is an excellent AP platform and flies sooooo much better than the SlowStick wing.
http://www.stevensaero.com/shop/prod...cat=254&page=1

I am offering it at increasing levels of gear--from bare airplane to a "just add radio" AP ship. It includes all my extra SS parts including full length Stick fuselage

1. Fuselage(stick) w/tailfeathers and wing w/2 HS-55 aileron servos--$50

2. #1 above + additional 2 HS-55's for R&E ----$65

3. #2 + HiMaxx 2025/4266 and CC25 ----$155

4. #3 + Blip Camera --------------------$225

The plane has not been crashed or mishandled, only been flown a few times-Excellent condition.
The motor/ESC combo is in "as new" condition. Again only a few flights.
The Blip Camera has been around awhile and works fine. Has an extra memory chip and software cd.

BTW: Local is the Baltimore/Washington area
LostPlanetAirman is offline Find More Posts by LostPlanetAirman
Last edited by LostPlanetAirman; Mar 06, 2007 at 09:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread