HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 03, 2007, 10:02 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Video
SLOW-STICK X Indoor at Perry

This is video of the Slow Stick X flying indoor at Perry. The Pilot is none other than Ryan Evans. Sorry about the low quality of the video, this was not planned and I did not have my video camera with me. If any one else got pictures or video, I would love to see them.
jkarpy is offline Find More Posts by jkarpy
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by jkarpy; May 03, 2007 at 08:49 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2007, 10:44 PM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
Very nice there!!!

Glad you got exposure.....perhaps we need another Electric Fly-In at ORCA to make it even better exposure?

Of course this indoor event at Perry was for sure deal as you can demonstate the capable flying without having to fight ugly high wind conditions and I know it can take wind but, that indoor was a good move.

Joe the gentleman that had his model crash and had that fire at the field is perhaps willing to help out in organizing another Electric Fly-In at ORCA....lets hope as I have just been super busy with my Daughters.

Congrats!
Carlos
guapoman2000 is offline Find More Posts by guapoman2000
Old Mar 06, 2007, 10:18 PM
EDF Addicted
Ocala,Florida
Joined Sep 2005
5,309 Posts
James, I was wonderin If I might have been caught in one of the photos,sure enough I'm in the back in both,happen to be flying the Eflite Yak(crap) in one. The profile I flew was way better than the yak.Hopefully we can fly together soon.
MustangAce17 is offline Find More Posts by MustangAce17
Old Mar 06, 2007, 10:20 PM
EDF Addicted
Ocala,Florida
Joined Sep 2005
5,309 Posts
I wish I brought my digi cam,but didn't think I'd need it ugh!
MustangAce17 is offline Find More Posts by MustangAce17
Old Mar 07, 2007, 06:38 AM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangAce17
James, I was wonderin If I might have been caught in one of the photos,sure enough I'm in the back in both,happen to be flying the Eflite Yak(crap) in one. The profile I flew was way better than the yak.Hopefully we can fly together soon.
After SEFF, I would love to come out to Ocala and do some flying. You guys have the best facility in Florida. My wife and I would like to have property out there one day. So who knows, I may join your club soon.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 07, 2007, 06:42 AM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangAce17
I wish I brought my digi cam,but didn't think I'd need it ugh!
I have been kicking my self everyday this week for not bringing my own video and still camera. The camera I used had low batteries and I was unfamiliar with it.
RCG Plus Member