Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 03, 2007, 02:57 AM
Joined Nov 2003
4,920 Posts
Discussion
NOW SHIPPING: Airspeed, Altitude and lots more new sensors for the MicroPower

Eagle Tree Systems, LLC is pleased to announce several powerful new sensors for our MicroPower eLogger!

Look at all you can learn about your model with your MicroPower and our low-cost add-ons:

* HOW HIGH WAS THAT? Altimeter Expander (MPR-ALT-EXP) - High resolution Altimeter measures Altitude from 0-20000 feet with 4 foot (2 meter) resolution.

* AND HOW FAST? Airspeed Expander (MPR-AIR-EXP) - Measures airspeed from 9-200 MPH!

* WHAT'S THAT BUZZ I HEAR? Servo Current Logger (SERVO-CURR-LOG) - Find out how much current your servo is drawing. Plugs into your MicroPower and servo to log current from 0-5 Amps.

* I WANT MORE! Multi-Expander (MPR-MULTI-EXP) - Expands your MicroPower to log Brushless RPM, Throttle stick movement, and simultaneous recording of two temperatures! Includes integrated Brushless RPM sensor and Y cable for Throttle monitoring. Temperature sensors sold separately.

* I WANT TO SEE IT ALL!! Memory Expander (MPR-MEM-EXP) - Increases your MicroPower's onboard logging time by 5x!

All the sensors listed above can be used simultaneously. And, they work with all versions of the MicroPower - support is only a web download away. Click here for more information!

Remember, only the Eagle Tree MicroPower eLogger + PowerPanel LCD Display is both a powerful in-flight (or in-car) logger, and the world's smallest and lightest watt meter/bench monitor, all in one! And, no other logger offers anywhere near the range of features or sensors of the MicroPower!

billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Last edited by billpa; Jun 03, 2007 at 02:49 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2007, 12:37 PM
But Honey..It was only $$
United States, WA, Blaine
Joined Dec 2004
1,295 Posts
Pre-ordering the altimeter. That's what I've been waiting for.
kookboy is offline Find More Posts by kookboy
Old Mar 03, 2007, 02:04 PM
Anaheim, Ca.
Joined Apr 2002
16 Posts
The airspeed sensor has got my attention. How are you implementing it? What kind of accuracy?
sbledl is offline Find More Posts by sbledl
Old Mar 06, 2007, 08:34 AM
2 Turbos...Nope 1 Big one
United States, PA, Lake Wynonah
Joined Aug 2004
1,801 Posts
Multi Expander and memory expander for me!!
Eagletree Rocks!
skeppley is offline Find More Posts by skeppley
Old Mar 14, 2007, 03:06 PM
Anaheim, Ca.
Joined Apr 2002
16 Posts
Hi Bill,

What kind of accuracy for the new airspeed sensor? How are you implementing it? Pitot tube?
sbledl is offline Find More Posts by sbledl
Old Mar 14, 2007, 07:41 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,920 Posts
Hi Sbledl,

Yes, the sensor uses a pitot tube, and should have 1 MPH accuracy in the production version.

Regards,

Bill, for Eagle Tree
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 16, 2007, 12:44 PM
UT
Joined Oct 2004
1,624 Posts
Does the speed sensor need to be exposed to the outside air, or can you plumb the pitot outside and keep the sensor inboard??
morphs is offline Find More Posts by morphs
Old Mar 16, 2007, 08:41 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,920 Posts
Hi Morphs,

The sensor includes a 3' rubber hose and pitot tube for plumbing outside the plane. But, come to think of it, the sensor is so small that you could most likely mount the into the airflow, perhaps with a short rigid extension.

Bill
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 11, 2007, 02:46 PM
UT
Joined Oct 2004
1,624 Posts
Are these sensors still going to available on the 15'th??
morphs is offline Find More Posts by morphs
Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:19 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,920 Posts
Hi Morphs,

I apologize, but our date has slipped slightly on those (but not that much), due to a variety of factors. We are working on getting the exact date now, and will post it here (and email anyone with pre-orders).

Thanks for your patience!

Bill, for Eagle Tree
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 18, 2007, 06:04 PM
SoCal
Joined Jul 2003
113 Posts
Hi,

Can the servo current monitor also measure the voltage so we could see how much the receiver pack voltage dip in high current sink by the servo.
Dondon is offline Find More Posts by Dondon
Old Apr 19, 2007, 03:30 AM
SoCal
Joined Jul 2003
113 Posts
Never mind. I just made a connector to series the flight pack with the micro logger to receiver to measure the total current use by all servos and voltage.
Dondon is offline Find More Posts by Dondon
Old Apr 30, 2007, 01:00 PM
Joined Feb 2003
153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billpa
Hi Morphs,

I apologize, but our date has slipped slightly on those (but not that much), due to a variety of factors. We are working on getting the exact date now, and will post it here (and email anyone with pre-orders).

Thanks for your patience!

Bill, for Eagle Tree
Do you have any update on a shipping date?

Lloyd
lquick is offline Find More Posts by lquick
Old May 12, 2007, 04:17 PM
Joined Feb 2003
153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lquick
Do you have any update on a shipping date?

Lloyd
I noticed on their web site it now says:
Pre-order Info! Ships approximately 21-May, 2007
lquick is offline Find More Posts by lquick
Old May 19, 2007, 04:10 PM
Joined Feb 2003
153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lquick
I noticed on their web site it now says:
Pre-order Info! Ships approximately 21-May, 2007
Now says: