Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 09, 2007, 05:39 PM
My hobby is why Im broke
USA, TN, Millington
Joined Dec 2002
6,861 Posts
Crashed my Hind D today. She went in nose first. You may ask why, well, I was comming out of a turn and that little piece of silicone tubing that holds the tailrotor on, well it must have slid off a little. Lost tail control and tried to level her out but didnt make it.
Im glad this is styrene. The fuselage is almost back like original. Im repairing it with some good ole Testors plastic model cement
And some would think I would have just made me another one.
darthdrk is offline Find More Posts by darthdrk
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 10, 2007, 08:11 AM
0 Carbon fp? don't breed!
www.dhrc.rchomepage.com Gloucester/Cheltenham Gloucester, Great Britain (UK)
Joined Oct 2004
2,161 Posts
That's annoying , was looking pretty cool in the outdoor images .
It's been good to see you turn out a variety of fuselarge options recently .
DarkHorse is offline Find More Posts by DarkHorse
Old Mar 10, 2007, 08:21 AM
My hobby is why Im broke
USA, TN, Millington
Joined Dec 2002
6,861 Posts
The damage looks bad but its fully repaired looks just as good as new. All I have to do is some paint touch up.
Old Mar 10, 2007, 08:25 AM
NO "D" FLYING
NY
Joined Dec 2006
213 Posts
Sorry to hear about the crash but it has been crash test now with good results.....LOL I have to say the styrene is very easy to work with if you have a model building skills.... Any idea when your going to start production?
slider46 is offline Find More Posts by slider46
Old Mar 10, 2007, 08:40 AM
My hobby is why Im broke
USA, TN, Millington
Joined Dec 2002
6,861 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider46
Sorry to hear about the crash but it has been crash test now with good results.....LOL I have to say the styrene is very easy to work with if you have a model building skills.... Any idea when your going to start production?
I plan to start soon. I have quite a bit to get done. Also just lost my local plastic supplier(closed up local shop). Now I have to order out and my material cost has jumped about 40% to 80% depending on plastic material. Funny, Im ordering from the same company/manufacturer but from a different location and having to pay freight on top of that. (sorry but I had to vent a little)
Old Mar 10, 2007, 04:21 PM
NO "D" FLYING
NY
Joined Dec 2006
213 Posts
Thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to building something different for my blade cp.........
slider46 is offline Find More Posts by slider46