Old Mar 02, 2007, 08:30 AM
Rat
Come get me if you can
Rats nest Grafton ND
Joined Aug 2004
2,249 Posts
Discussion
Need direction to family friendly crawler forum or scale forum

I have been a member to another forum for a little while that has great info for rockcrawling and scale builds with a great member base for knowledge in these areas. The only problem is I find it hard to deal with all the fowl post and negativity that goes on over there not to mention the flaming that happens by the owners and moderators toward new comers or people that question the vulgar language.

I had even paid the 20 dollars for a supporting membership because it looked like they were going to clean it up a bit and they have some good vendors over there for this type of stuff.

I do not see how the vendors put up with this type of activity as it does push buyers away fromt the forum.

I only wish I could get my money back without having to file a complaint but oh well.

So can anyone direct me to a site that has a great knowledge base of rock crawlers and scale building?
Rat is offline Find More Posts by Rat
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 02, 2007, 02:36 PM
Joined Nov 2005
222 Posts
Try this site http://www.rccrawler.com/
Bruce
papower is offline Find More Posts by papower
Old Mar 02, 2007, 07:18 PM
Rat
Come get me if you can
Rats nest Grafton ND