HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 27, 2007, 09:18 PM
Anchorage, Alaska
Joined Sep 2006
46 Posts
Discussion
New Jet Magazine

It is time to let the cat out of the bag...

The first preview issue (there will be two preview issues) of JET MODELER, a magazine published in the USA, is now ready for distribution.

The preview issues will be distributed at no charge and will contain sample articles, reviews, event coverage, and advertisements.

I am having several hundred copies shipped to Florida so I can present the magazine to both the jet pilots and the manufacturers/vendors participating at Florida Jets. The magazines should be arriving in Lakeland before 4:30pm on Wednesday, February 28th. I will also be mailing copies after Florida Jets.

There are, as we all know, 2 outstanding R/C jet magazines being published; RC Jet International and Jet Power. But we at JET MODELER believe there is a need for a domestically produced magazine that will have more coverage of the events taking place in North America. We will have reviews of the types of products which have typically interested the U.S. jet modeler. And we will do our best to include articles and features that will be informative, interesting, and, most importantly, enjoyable... to ALL jet modelers everywhere!

There is a lot more I'd like to say but I would rather let the preview magazines speak for themselves. Your feedback and comments will be of considerable help in steering the course JET MODELER will take.

My website: www.jetmodeler.com
My email: email@jetmodeler.com

Thank you,
Bob Edison
Editor/Publisher
JET MODELER
rjbob is offline Find More Posts by rjbob
Last edited by rjbob; Mar 16, 2007 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Add email
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 16, 2007, 06:27 PM
THAT'S WHY
Eastern Ohio
Joined Aug 2004
762 Posts
I'll pick up my 2nd preview edition at Toledo. The first one looks good.
causeitflys is offline Find More Posts by causeitflys