HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 12, 2012, 07:10 AM
Australia, NSW, Nelungaloo
Joined Oct 2012
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanti256 View Post
.Just came back from a 3 year hiatus.
Where were you? In the HK forum? What is your name on the HK forum? Sawdust or maybe Sooty he likes to post pictures too but his have profanity in them. Too bad Blind Vision isn't a moderator here then I'd already be eliminated, right. This forum has rules and you're NOT protected here.
Funny you're gone for 3 years and your first Two posts on your first day back are directed at me. I know KCV6/Chrissy47 put out a warning yesterday on the HK forum. I expect we'll be seeing more new names here like yourself. What is your HK name please.
My first post here on RCG and out of place I know but since the topic valanti started and posted that paranoid response to a post by Trexmad in valanti's oddly named "Don't read this" topic which he then asked to have closed, so I couldn't do this where it belonged. I felt it necessary to join RCG purely to respond and clear Trexmed of that rediculous acusation. Or at least the part of it where valanti suggests he might be me.
Pay attention valanti that I use the same name here as I do on the only other forum I participate in. That's that horrible Hobbyking forum you and your wife are banned from, unfairly of course (yeah right) .
Oh and by the way. I DO NOT WORK FOR HOBBYKING. You of course wont believe that but honestly I realy couldn't care less.
Sawdust. is offline Find More Posts by Sawdust.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2012, 08:23 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,289 Posts
Heya sawy, hows life treating you mate

Mark
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Oct 12, 2012, 08:47 AM
Joined Oct 2012
12 Posts
Hi Mark, to be honest I'm not too crash hot lately, I wont bore you with details though lol. I'm still getting out flying on average twice a week and that at least keeps me sane . Well, as sane as I've ever been that is.
How's things with you and more importantly is your young fella still on the improve and out of danger?
Old Oct 12, 2012, 09:34 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,289 Posts
Yeah he is doing well, but still needs a 3 monthly MRI just to be sure it is staying clear. Sorry to hear you havn't been that great, hope everything improves for you mate.
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Oct 12, 2012, 10:05 AM
Joined Oct 2012
12 Posts
Glad to hear he's clear. It realy sucks that they can't say definatively that it wont come back. Having that possibility hanging over him all the time is terrible, and totaly unfair to any kid that young. I've had a bit (small) to do with camp quality events for those kids and it breaks my heart seeing all those young happy faces and knowing how sick most of them are and that many of them wont be around to come back the next year. I can't think of words strong enough to express how unfair I think it is for kids who have only just started life to have such life threatening illnesses.
I sincerely hope it's gone forever for your young fella.