HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 24, 2012, 12:24 PM
Joined Jul 2009
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSO#1 @UHobbies View Post
We often get full capital letter emails on Sunday evenings (read on Mondays) from customers who paid with a paypal email address which doesnt corellate with what is in the account settings.
From what we can tell, the payment was made manually, and the database had no way of matching the two emails.

Costa.
Nobody refuses to respond to emails. In fact there is a penalty for our CSO if one email is left unanswered (and it IS checked weekly).
Check your spam settings, check your junk email folder...

Rgds
Admin/Support.
That has to be the lamest reply ever - Check your junk/spam folder... really.

Hextronik by far is THE worst company I have dealt with. Buying from Hobbyking (formerly UH) is a gamble at all times. Products may or may not ship (shipping estimates are nonexistant, shipment occurs at their own discretion without any notice or regards to providing customer's feedback), packaging is terrible - no regards to pack in a proper box for protection and frequently there are complaints from customers all over the world regarding damaged goods, and their return policy is clearly a 'smoke-and-mirrors' policy (HK first asks for lots of video/picture evidence, and never returns anything.

Customers are left at their own luck after purchasing and their 'support department' is a joke - non-english speaking attendants who are trained to misguide and never fulfill any complaints or requests. I've closed my account after so many frustrating attempts to have my problems resolved and still, I keep getting spammed by their emails. It's by far the worst company to deal with - STAY AWAY.
wmoecke is offline Find More Posts by wmoecke
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2012, 01:14 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
the late note in the thread was 5 and a half years ago prior to above.

sheesh.....
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 25, 2012, 07:55 AM
Heli nut
Australia, WA, Wembley Downs
Joined May 2005
434 Posts
Woo Hoo Back to the future!
Trexmad is offline Find More Posts by Trexmad
Old Aug 25, 2012, 12:25 PM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
4,085 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoecke View Post
That has to be the lamest reply ever - Check your junk/spam folder... really.

Hextronik by far is THE worst company I have dealt with. Buying from Hobbyking (formerly UH) is a gamble at all times. Products may or may not ship (shipping estimates are nonexistant, shipment occurs at their own discretion without any notice or regards to providing customer's feedback), packaging is terrible - no regards to pack in a proper box for protection and frequently there are complaints from customers all over the world regarding damaged goods, and their return policy is clearly a 'smoke-and-mirrors' policy (HK first asks for lots of video/picture evidence, and never returns anything.

Customers are left at their own luck after purchasing and their 'support department' is a joke - non-english speaking attendants who are trained to misguide and never fulfill any complaints or requests. I've closed my account after so many frustrating attempts to have my problems resolved and still, I keep getting spammed by their emails. It's by far the worst company to deal with - STAY AWAY.
Things have gotten a lot better lately. 90% of what you said has been improved and they seem to be doing better every day. Maybe you should give them another go vs bumping 5 year old threads?
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Aug 25, 2012, 03:23 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
We'll see if there has been any improvement when the holidays arrive.
valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
Old Aug 25, 2012, 04:15 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
I'm sure you'll be checking on it too.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Aug 25, 2012, 04:15 PM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanti256 View Post
We'll see if there has been any improvement when the holidays arrive.
I suppose opinions are on backorder, at the moment, of course.
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites
Old Aug 25, 2012, 04:17 PM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
4,085 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sites View Post
I just don't think anyone really cares tbh
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Aug 25, 2012, 04:48 PM
Cleveland
Joined Jun 2002
2,307 Posts
If nobody cares, why are you posting?
Carnifax is offline Find More Posts by Carnifax
Old Aug 25, 2012, 07:13 PM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnifax View Post
If nobody cares, why are you posting?
Maybe for HK credits? That's a guess, not an opinion, of course.... LOL
Old Aug 25, 2012, 09:55 PM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,793 Posts
The holidays will come and Hong Kong will go on numerous holidays, Hobbyking will have a huge jump in orders a day (probably around 6000) it will take longer to process and pack and the same people will complain. The postal system will go on holidays and orders will take weeks to do anything. The same people will also do exactly the same thing next year. Some will be able to converse with HK and other companies via various means, some won't. Nothing new or remarkable.

Man this thread is old. LOL Go team Red.

Anyway I'm gonna finish my coffee and go fly some of my awesome stuff. You all have a fun one .

Mark
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Aug 26, 2012, 01:46 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
The holidays will come and the same OLD HK incompetence will shift into high gear. Nothing will improve because it never does. The same people will have endless excuses why It's not HK's fault. It will take HK months to get caught up. Then the holidays will be here again. lol.
valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
Last edited by valanti256; Aug 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM.
Old Aug 27, 2012, 09:13 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,663 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sites View Post
I got to say i got a chuckle from this post.

At least HK let you know that something is on back order,unlike some of the websites i've been on in the past,so it's down to us the customers to say weather or not we want to wait or just go a head and buy it and wait for HK to send it.

As for the holidays over at HK they come and go and we all get by at the end of the day don't we,when i first ever brought anything from HK all them years ago,i did get caught out on the CNY (Chines New Year) but my parcel was only a week late,no big deal but after that i learned to order a week before it starts or a week or two after,now thats not that hard is it.

Just did a quick google search and for those who might want to know when the next CNY is it's Sunday, February 10, 2013. i just hit the first link which i've posted.

http://www.apples4theteacher.com/hol...-new-year.html

Now there shouldn't be no excuse for any of us who reads this post to get caught out next year,even though i think HK has been making loads of strides in the right direction lately,i wouldn't be surprised that they don't get something sorted for it next year like they did this year,with extra staff and the regular staff doing over time.
The info about the staff for the CNY is avalible on the HK forum but i'm not going over there to try and find it,so you will just have to take my word on it,i am guessing that they may do the same again for next year though.
startazz is online now Find More Posts by startazz
Old Aug 27, 2012, 12:37 PM
United States, CA, Pinole
Joined Jan 2009
778 Posts
LOL...

about time somebody got recognized for what they were doing

imgumby
imgumby is online now Find More Posts by imgumby
Old Aug 27, 2012, 03:42 PM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgumby View Post
LOL...

about time somebody got recognized for what they were doing

imgumby
That was indeed some funny stuff, on how those roles got reversed!

As Mark was saying about flying some of his awesome HK stuff. Hope you had a great time there Mark!