HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 26, 2007, 11:36 AM
Joined Feb 2007
192 Posts
Discussion
Lost and found lost and found lost and found....

Today I lost my modified classic trainer three times, can you believe it. I was flying it around a basket ball court, but it veered to the right and landed on a low building's top, there is not way to access it from outside, only way to get to it is thru one of the window leading to it. Thank god that my dad know the shop owner and let him retrive it.

Then at night i decided to extend the wings length hoping to make it more controllable and more stable, but I was wrong. I went to the same basketball court and tested. Initial flight I was happy because it climb well but then I found it's turning angle become super wide. One gust of wind and it head for a tree nearby. Thanks to a kind soul who is hanging aroud, he climb up the tree to help me retrive it. I do not believe I am so down on luck and tried to fly it again, and again it be become uncontrollable and head for the same tree again. Seem like the gravity there is stronger or what, earlier the building which it got stuck is just 2m away from that three. So the same kind soul helped me to retrive it again. This time I gave up and decide to head home to the drawing board.

Well, guess I am lucky today, hope that don't run out. Word of advice, no matter how desperate are you to fly, stay away from trees. Trees and Plane does not make good equation.

Cheers.
BlindSpot is offline Find More Posts by BlindSpot
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2007, 11:49 AM
Regina, SK
Joined Nov 2006
1,650 Posts
Sorta like Charlie Brown and the kite eating tree.

Rob
Rob_G is offline Find More Posts by Rob_G