HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 25, 2007, 06:37 PM
Burlington, NJ USA
Joined Apr 2001
426 Posts
Discussion
Picco Z (Havoc Heli) stopped working after 6 flights?

I looked everywhere for this picco z, and could only find the Air Hogs clone, the Havoc at Toys R US. It worked for a little bit, but this morning I turned it on and nothing. It's been charged, but still nothing. I plug the charger in, and no green light. I tried tapping on it, and even opened it up. The little LiPo looks okay as far as I can tell. Nothing smells burnt, and all the wires appear intact. I went back to get another one, and even though they had about 10 on the shelf and a more in the back yesterday, today they didn't have one!! So I'm forced to try and repair it. Anyone know what could be wrong?
bfaulguy is offline Find More Posts by bfaulguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2007, 08:50 PM
Joined Feb 2007
5 Posts
same problem here, any ideas? mine's been a little modded as far as the tail section goes so i don't think i could bring it back... the blue light blinks, but at first when i tried to give it throttle it would die(the light would go off)... now it makes somewhat of a clicking sound and doesn't move
eight_heads is offline Find More Posts by eight_heads