Closed Thread
Old Feb 25, 2007, 01:36 PM
Define "interesting..."
Corralitos
Joined Jan 2006
1,083 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe manor
Im thinking of making a run of JW's with Pat Bowman's permission of course. Im trying to get an idea if it will be worth the effort. Anyone interested in ordering one or two or more?
Joe,
Greetings. Which model/wingspan do you propose to kit?

Thank you & regards,

Kirk out
Cap'n Kirk is offline Find More Posts by Cap'n Kirk
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2007, 03:14 PM
Retired USAF
USA, SD, Piedmont
Joined Jul 2005
2,910 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe manor
$85
Shipped?
cynjon is offline Find More Posts by cynjon
Old Feb 25, 2007, 04:23 PM
Circle Jockey
A Sasquatch took my plane! Tujunga. Ca.
Joined May 2004
2,412 Posts
I talked to Pat Bowman today and although he has been talking to Joe and a few other people while weighing his options with the business, as of this morning he still plans to start making kits again once they are settled in their new home in Marrysville. Pat also has a new CNC foam cutter that he has been trying to get going. Up till now all he has hand cut everything with jigs and templates. Hopefully with a little help and advice and a few computer tweaks Pat can start CNC cutting everything. A lot of us are kind of holding our breath until fresh JW kits are just a phone call and a few shipping days away, but it will happen one way or another.

Dean
D.S. is offline Find More Posts by D.S.
Old Feb 25, 2007, 06:38 PM
North Hills
Joined Nov 1999
6,073 Posts
After this afternoon...I'd be up for one.
SchiessCo is offline Find More Posts by SchiessCo
Old Feb 25, 2007, 07:14 PM
Circle Jockey
A Sasquatch took my plane! Tujunga. Ca.
Joined May 2004
2,412 Posts
Ouch!

I have a carbon one that looks kind of like that. It's the left wing on mine that vaporized. If your was carbon we could put 'em together and get one good wing out of it. How was Vincent today? The wind prediction was good and it is still gusting to 40 at Lake Palmdale but a little a little south. Looks cold.

Dean
D.S. is offline Find More Posts by D.S.
Closed Thread