|Feb 22, 2007, 01:10 PM|
Joined Feb 2007
Trader Rating: 0
Great Planes 65" Ultimate Bi Plane NEW RTF, Gas, New Brison 3.2, 3D Only 5 Flights
Ultimate 10-300 Bi-Plane
Only 15.1 Lbs!
Gas RTF 65" IMAC Legal Airplane
W/ Brison 3.2 Gas EngineRTF Complete with New Engine, New Nimh Batteries, New Hitec Servos,etc.
This is an awesome flying plane. I hate to let it go. It is in perfect shape as you can see from the pics. This is one of the lightest Ultimates I've come accross at just 15.1 lbs. It is an AWESOME 3D monster.
Biplanes just aren't for me.
Flies like it is on rails. It is very predictable and easy to see what it is doing.
None of the Decals have been applied and also have a set of the Ultimate prism decals Pictured above.
All components are brand new with the plane.
- New Brison 3.2 Polished w/ elec auto adv. ignition
- Professionally Polished Tru-Turn Spinner
- Bolly 22X8Prop
- Your choice of Futaba or JR Receiver
- 2700mah Nimh Battery (RX)
- 1100mah Nimh Battery (Ign)
- Hitec 645MG 133oz servos (8)
- Airwild Aluminum Servo Arms
- 25% Cajun RC Pilot w/Headset
- 6V LED Voltmeter
- 3W screw in type large fuel dot
- HD Switches
- HD Extensions
- Much More
Over $2,200.00 invested
priced for new home at only $1499.00
If you'd like more info or pics please let me know
I'm open to all offers and will Consider Trades for:
- Comp ARF 2.6 Patty Wagstaff scheme
- Extreme (BVM 2.6 Edge 540)
- Some Carden Aircraft Planes
I'm working out of town a lot and can only fly a few days a month and don't need all the planes right now. Just thinning the fleet out.
Check out these links:
RCU Review: http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/a...article_id=636
Perfer local pickup and will drive 100 miles to meet. Will ship at buyers expense via Greyhound. Cost will be about $99 for shipping and boxing materials.
Thanks for Looking and please check out my other ads as I have decided to let 26 of my planes find new hangers where they might get more airtime.
1. 100cc QQ Yak-54 102" WS (Airframe Only)
2. 2.3 Comp ARF Extra 300 Prototype scheme RTF DA50
3. 2.3 Comp ARF Extra 300 Futaba Scheme RTF DA50
4. Hangar 9 Extra 260 RTF ZDZ40
5. Great Planes Yak RTF DA50
6. Hangar 9 Cap (new) RTF DA50
7. 50cc Great Planes PW Extra 300 RTF minus Engine
8. 50cc Carden Cuda RTF DA50
1. Great Planes Gee Bee 68"ws RTF OS 1.08
2. Cermark F-16 RTF Jett .90
3. Powerline Edge 540 RTF YS .63
4. Hangar 9 Taylorcraft RTF (minus Engine)
5. Hangar 9 Corsair RTF Saito 100
6. Hangar 9 P-40 RTF Retracts OS 1.20
7. Kyosho Flip 3D RTF OS 46SX
8. Lancair RTF Evo .46
9. Yellow Aircraft Extra 300 OS.91
10. QM40 Mrs. Reno Pylon Plane RTF (airframe only)
11. Hangar 9 Aresti RTF OS.70 surpass
12. Sig Somethin Extra RTF Webra 50GT
13. Hangar 9 Funtana 40 RTF OS 70 surpass
14. Bad Boy V2 FunFly profile RTF OS 50SX (needs electronics)
1. Eflite Brio RTF
2. Hobby Lobby Animal NIB
3. Airfoilz Mobius RTF & one NIB
4. Airfoilz Edge 540 RTF & one NIB
5. TBM Monte RTF & one NIB
6. Extreme Flight Cap 3D Buddy RTF
7. Extreme Flight Yak NIB
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Article Great Planes Giant Ultimate ARF with Fuji 43 Gas Joint Review with RC Report||pettit||Fuel Plane Talk||6||Apr 25, 2007 06:44 AM|
|Sold Great Planes Gd-600 Gear Box New||old_dude||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||3||Oct 10, 2006 08:52 PM|
|Sold Great Planes Electrifly Triton Charger Like New||Fokker Dr1||Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)||4||Mar 21, 2006 02:04 PM|
|For Sale FS: Great Planes Super Sportster .40 ARF - NEW IN BOX||xray2||Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W)||3||Nov 25, 2005 02:22 PM|
|Ace Simple Series Ultimate Bi-plane: anyone try one? Any powerplant suggestions?||Falcore||Electric Plane Talk||6||Jun 04, 2002 12:54 AM|