Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 02, 2008, 07:20 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Adrian, GA
Joined Mar 2005
4,439 Posts
James, I received the replacement plastic for my new X-gear today. That was fast, and I must say thanks!
That is fabulous customer service!!!
I always plug you and your company when I get the chance. Just because I know you really care about what you are doing, and it shows. Keep up the good work!

P.S. Still waiting to start my Micro... Hopefully I'll have it flying by next weekend...
_Lunchbox_ is offline Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2008, 08:09 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Thanks Guys

It's good to see some activity in the SSX thread. How many of you have flow with the New X-Gear already?
jkarpy is offline Find More Posts by jkarpy
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 02, 2008, 08:14 PM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkarpy
It's good to see some activity in the SSX thread. How many of you have flow with the New X-Gear already?
James,

If they are at Bob's, and/or Graves or even J&B, I will certainly give it a try!
guapoman2000 is offline Find More Posts by guapoman2000
Old Jan 02, 2008, 08:20 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Adrian, GA
Joined Mar 2005
4,439 Posts
Me Me Me Me!!!!

Except for the minor problem that you have already addressed, they have performed flawlessly!
Wonderful product... another winner from Millennium RC!!!
_Lunchbox_ is offline Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_
Old Jan 02, 2008, 08:25 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear
Raleigh, NC
Joined Dec 2006
8,859 Posts
Just got home to find mine waiting for me!! Woohoo, thanks man! Like it has been said before, awesome customer service and great products. I will get a set of these on ASAP.

Thanks,
Diggs
Diggs is offline Find More Posts by Diggs
Old Jan 02, 2008, 08:31 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jul 2002
6,343 Posts
I'm still waiting for Mine
tallflyer is offline Find More Posts by tallflyer
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Old Jan 02, 2008, 09:46 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapoman2000
James,

If they are at Bob's, and/or Graves or even J&B, I will certainly give it a try!
J&B does not have carry my stuff. I tried, he was not interested. Bobs has not ordered them yet. Graves has plenty in stock and soon they will have all the colors.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 02, 2008, 09:47 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallflyer
I'm still waiting for Mine
What color did you want?
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 02, 2008, 09:58 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone
Me Me Me Me!!!!

Except for the minor problem that you have already addressed, they have performed flawlessly!
Wonderful product... another winner from Millennium RC!!!
I think you will find that the production plastic works great. The Nylon/ABS blend makes a huge difference. It holds the carbon very tight. The only thing you will break is the carbon on a very bad landing. Iím not saying that the gear is indestructible. It may break in a very hard crash. Iím not going to test that one on purpose . I have nosed the plane in from 2 feet slamming it directly on the gear, broke one strut and continued to do touch and goes with one broken strut.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 02, 2008, 09:59 PM
Joined Jul 2002
6,343 Posts
Colors!

Quote:
What color did you want?

I did not know there was different colors!

what are my options!
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 02, 2008, 10:01 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallflyer
I did not know there was different colors!

what are my options!
Blue and Black are in stock now.

Red, Yellow and White will be here next week.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 02, 2008, 10:15 PM
Joined Jul 2002
6,343 Posts
I want a Red set and a yellow let me know when I can get them!
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 03, 2008, 06:14 AM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
Quote:
J&B does not have carry my stuff. I tried, he was not interested. Bobs has not ordered them yet. Graves has plenty in stock and soon they will have all the colors.
James,

Wonderful news....too bad that only GravesRC is the only one that has come around to knowing what a wonderful product this is from someone that in my opinion has revolutionized the concept of SLOW flight using OUR OWN designed in the US of A!

No one can forced their hand from an individual perspective and it will have to be the masses that frequent their businesses who will make them realize!

I would need a "YELLOW" gear to match with my "YELLOW" SLOW STICK-X and regular "GWS" YELLOW Slope version, so, I would need two of them!

Keep plugging away!
Old Jan 03, 2008, 06:32 AM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapoman2000
James,

Wonderful news....too bad that only GravesRC is the only one that has come around to knowing what a wonderful product this is from someone that in my opinion has revolutionized the concept of SLOW flight using OUR OWN designed in the US of A!

No one can forced their hand from an individual perspective and it will have to be the masses that frequent their businesses who will make them realize!

I would need a "YELLOW" gear to match with my "YELLOW" SLOW STICK-X and regular "GWS" YELLOW Slope version, so, I would need two of them!

Keep plugging away!
I will let you know as soon as the yellow come in. I do know that they have been molded.

Thanks!
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by jkarpy; Jan 03, 2008 at 06:39 AM.
Old Jan 06, 2008, 08:58 PM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
Flew the TAR out of my SLOW STICK-X today!

At one point, I was extremly lucky!!!

Had two models using the same non-computer Transmitter and forgot to reverse the freaking dip switch for the ailerons on my SLOW STICK-X when I attempted to fly it again and it took off with them reversed and it rolled inverted and landed inverted very flat and NOTHING BROKE!

The wing had just a slight misalignment and a few rubber bands entered the aileron cavity area and it was super easy to bring back to flight status without taking off the rudder bands nor the wing assembly

Fortunately, this incident did not happened when I had the Video Camcorder onboard!

Oh, yes....here's the Video footage of this very large open field South of the Orlando International Airport and it's called the BOOGY CREEK Field.

SLOW STICK-X flying over BOGGY CREEK Field, Orlando, Florida (5 min 10 sec)