SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Willmsy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 20, 2007, 10:29 PM
I am the BBQ Ninja
United States, MN, Woodbury
Joined Jan 2003
3,721 Posts
Build Log
Back at it again. SR-71 Mk. III

I am going to start using this blog thing a little more to give info and work on a few things. I plan on having an instruction manual for the beta kits posted here to save some $$$ and make it accessable for everyone. I will add Picture here as well as in the thread, we can call these Special access pictures for those who make that extra click to check me out.
I am at a stand still right now for the build, I ran out of stringers and will be heading to the hobby shop tomorrow for more supplies.

Until then,

Matt
Willmsy is offline Find More Posts by Willmsy
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 27, 2007, 07:41 AM
I am the BBQ Ninja
Joined Jan 2003
3,721 Posts
BETA Builders come Forth.

Here is the INFO I have from Zeke as far as the laser time and when to expect things.
Should take about a week to cut the kits one I get all of the money in.
Take roughly another week for me to get them.
1-2 day turn around for me to send them out.
Delivery time depends one where you are in the world.
Old Mar 20, 2007, 10:45 PM
I am the BBQ Ninja
Joined Jan 2003
3,721 Posts
Wood is here, well at the laser cutters anyway.

Well I must say those delivery guys sure take their sweet time getting where there going...
I just wanted to update the Beta Testers that progress is being made and you will have your kits in the near future pending shipping delays to the guys across the pond.

Matt
Closed Thread