HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jkwynn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 16, 2007, 01:01 AM
United States, FL, Dunedin
Joined Feb 2005
50 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
NIB Acer Aspire 3690 Notebook Computer

Thanks for the inquiry Traxxas, But the computer has been sold.

Ok, I'll try this here since I have been TERRIBLY unsuccessful using the normal avenues like eBay and craigslist. I can't believe how many scammers are out there, and how little credit they give me.
Anyway, I would like to get $550 shipped for this computer. I MIGHT consider trades, but I think I would rather have cash.

Brand new in the box. Acer Aspire 3690 Laptop computer.
* Intel Celeron M 1.6GHz
* 15.0" XGA Display
* 60 GB HDD
* 512MB DDR2 RAM
* DVD/CD-RW
* 802.11b/g Wireless LAN
* Windows XP Media Center Edition

This computer retails around $650.00,
This is the perfect all around notebook for surfing the internet and using your e-mail.

Box was opened for pictures and to insure the computer powers up only.I did not even complete the windows setup steps. I received this computer in conjunction with a class I am taking, but I just dont need it.
jkwynn is offline Find More Posts by jkwynn
Last edited by jkwynn; Feb 16, 2007 at 10:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 16, 2007, 01:52 PM
Joined Nov 2006
19 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
are you willing to ship COD??
COD: you send the lap top out through UPS and COD set it for our set price and you can have me pay shipping a the counter you pay shipping but shipping coss come back to you on the check, anywase you get it out witha COD it will come to my local UPS store and i have to pay them a Money Order to get the package or else they wont give it to me, then the money is sent to you, this is a very safe method, i use it all of the time!! just let me know
traxxas_man_06 is offline Find More Posts by traxxas_man_06
Closed Thread