SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 15, 2007, 01:10 PM
Glider Guy
Newport,Ar
Joined Sep 2005
151 Posts
Yippee!
Got some of my stuff in today..

Well I got some of my stuff in today... I still like one more motor w/ESC combo, Lipo charger and a two more Lipos. I called tower today to check on a shipping/delivery date and come to find out they are not sure because they are under a blizzard right now Any ways what I got today should keep me from getting to bored while its cold out

RC_Soaring is offline Find More Posts by RC_Soaring
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2007, 01:21 PM
Somerville, MA
Joined Aug 2002
511 Posts
Ooooo... so jealous...

So Which Art Hobby gliders are those? Have you taken the wings out of their beds? Tell me those are not the most beautiful wings you've ever seen...

Best,
Al.
alk509 is offline Find More Posts by alk509
Old Feb 15, 2007, 04:23 PM
Glider Guy
Newport,Ar
Joined Sep 2005
151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alk509
Ooooo... so jealous...

So Which Art Hobby gliders are those? Have you taken the wings out of their beds? Tell me those are not the most beautiful wings you've ever seen...

Best,
Al.
Al,
Yes The Art hobby wings are beautiful.... As for the type of glider one is the Ibis-E 3m, and the other is the serenity-E 2.5m.
RC_Soaring is offline Find More Posts by RC_Soaring