HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Ryan Nau, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 30, 2002, 02:28 PM
Tork it or Dork it
Elizabethville,PA USA
Joined Jul 2000
2,198 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
FS: Hobby Lobby PBmini boom plane and Electric Diamond Dust

A Hobby Lobby PB mini fly. Good shape, just has a 2 holes on the bottom of the wing I patched up with tape. Has a rudder added for a 4 channel. I also have 2 7x500 battery packs, one Zapped. Have pics of it.

Electric Diamond Dust. I bought this off of the ezone built. Looks really great. Have a pic of this one too. No damage. I only had about 10 flights on it. Has a Permax 450 Turbo included and a Hitec 555 reciever that is sealed in there. Don't want to break the plane, so I'll sell that with it.

The PB with two battery packs-$65.00 or $45.00 for airframe
Diamond Dust with motor and reciever- $85.00

Would not like to ship these since it will be hard to. Local pickups will be good. I can drive a certain distance if have to since I got my lincese a few months ago.

Open to trades too: Brushless motors, battery packs, planes, (espcecially a Projeti or Tangent) etc.

Would like to sell both to the same person to make it easier
Ryan Nau is offline Find More Posts by Ryan Nau
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 30, 2002, 09:32 PM
Fuzzy Member
Renton WA
Joined Oct 2001
824 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...u&pagenumber=2
lupy is offline Find More Posts by lupy
Old Sep 30, 2002, 10:39 PM
I broke it
USA, NC, Clayton
Joined Feb 2001
5,720 Posts
Trader Rating: 176
Re: FS: Hobby Lobby PBmini boom plane and Electric Diamond Dust

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Nau

Don't want to break the plane, so I'll sell that with it.

I'm finding that statement hilarious, for some reason
Did Tom give you back your stuff, Ryan?

Later,
David
David Hogue is offline Find More Posts by David Hogue
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 01, 2002, 09:11 PM
Joined Jan 2002
485 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Is this the same person who simply broke the tailfeathers off a built-up balsa fuse in order to cram it into an undersized box, and then sold it to an unsuspecting E-Flight friend I've corresponded with? Just wondering...
Glennie is offline Find More Posts by Glennie
Old Oct 02, 2002, 07:37 AM
United States, NY, Spencerport
Joined Oct 2001
2,801 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Check the thread above; it's the same guy.

Up until I clicked on that link, I was actually considering the Diamond Dust. Shame on me.
mkirsch1 is offline Find More Posts by mkirsch1
Old Oct 02, 2002, 09:48 AM
Joined Jan 2002
485 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Even when both sides of a trade are straight shooters mis-understandings can happen, but when one side is definitely LOOKING for someone to cheat, then the rest of us can't be too careful.
Glennie is offline Find More Posts by Glennie
Old Oct 02, 2002, 12:15 PM
Fuzzy Member
Renton WA
Joined Oct 2001
824 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
thats why i posted the link, It's always a good idea to do a search on someones name and handle, not just look at the posts they have. That way, if someone else posted their name in the body of a message, for good or Ill, you can find it. I watched that stupid thread float around here for months, figured it might be good for something now. I supose if you lived close, you could always inspect before buying. He was around 15 when this all went down, so maybe he will eventually grow up.
lupy is offline Find More Posts by lupy
Last edited by lupy; Oct 02, 2002 at 12:28 PM.
Closed Thread