HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by volcomsnows2k, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 07, 2007, 04:51 PM
Spicy Torque Roll!
USA, CA, Pasadena
Joined Dec 2006
1,829 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
For Sale
Venom Night Ranger 3D Micro with Mods!

Hey there guys! I am selling my 2 week old Venom NR 3D Micro! WHY??? I have too many toys! I mainly fly large scale gas 3D planes and helis. This Venom heli is Definitely in the TINY category! I have opted to do some of the mods to have wayyy better flying performance. The tail boom has been shortened for better CG. Battery is now attached using Velcro. The canopy is painted custom color changing chameleon color. This Micro is completely dialed in for flight! The transmitter settings has been fine tuned for extremely stable hovering and all around flight. I have done a few loops and inverted flight. The flight characteristics are like that of a much larger heli. Tail rotor is responsive. For a heli of its size, its super fun! I will include:

~ TWO 2s Lipo batteries. 1 200 mAh and 1 280 mAh
~ Original Box
~ Original Manual
~ Charger
~ 2 sets of Extra Main Blades NEW
~ Extra Landing gear set with frame NEW
~ Extra Main Motor with plug NEW

This was purchased from Tower Hobbies 3 weeks ago for $379.99. It has never been crashed! In brand new condition! The canopy has a small split on the bottom that has been CA'd. Not from a crash. From me accidently sitting on it. No deformed shape or anything. Just split the plastic a bit. You can barely see it.

I mail ordered the extra battery and parts costing me $70.00.

Again this is an awesome flying micro! Please email me with any questions or if you would like more pictures.

~~~~~ I am asking $220.00 SHIPPED to anywhere in the lower 48 US States.
** Please do not compare this Venom Micro to the Walkera 52. I know a lot of people here say that they are the same heli from a different distributor. They are similar BUT the customer service that Venom provides to its customers is OUTSTANDING. You can call and as for Paul and they will reslve any issues in regards to their products. I went to my local shop and flew their Walkera 52. NOT THE SAME as the Venom. Venoms quality is much better in myh opinion. You can feel the difference in the Transmitter and the flight difference in the heli. Thanks for looking!

volcomsnows2k is offline Find More Posts by volcomsnows2k
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2007, 05:51 PM
Spicy Torque Roll!
USA, CA, Pasadena
Joined Dec 2006
1,829 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
still for sale
volcomsnows2k is offline Find More Posts by volcomsnows2k
RCG Plus Member