Old Feb 07, 2007, 06:22 AM
PDK
Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
Joined Nov 2002
507 Posts
Help!
Do the gy-191 gyros work??

Hi,

I am getting really desperate now. It is the end of the second night I have tried to set up the tail on my Twister 3d. It is not holding at all. I have positioned and repositioned the gyro it all over the place. I started with it flat on the top of the frame right at the front. Then vertical flat against the rear of the frame then vertical against the side of the frame (as I had seen on http://www.electricrc.co.kr/FrontSto...GoodsId=GY191). Nothing seems to work. As I slowly increase the pitch it slowly yaws one direction then it neutralises and rapidly yaws the other way. There is no reversing switch so I have positioned the Gyro in each orientation at each of the above spots (i.e. back, front, upside down back and front). Still no go.

Does anyone have a picture of one of these set up and in a flyable state.

Please help. This isn't fun anymore!!!

Best regards
Phil
PDK is offline Find More Posts by PDK
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2007, 02:27 PM
PDK
Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
Joined Nov 2002
507 Posts
anyone?
PDK is offline Find More Posts by PDK