HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by eyeofinsanity, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 07, 2007, 04:30 AM
coon rapids minnesota
Joined Oct 2006
32 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
For Sale
CalComp Drawing Board III 34480 large format digitizer For sale/trade

56x46 table with Mayline power base (powered lift, manual tilt) Nice unit I don't know much about it, I know peaple use it for cad programs like AutoCAD but thats about it. I have power cable and cables to run to the computer and the mouse thing with what looks to be a ten-key pad on it(see pic).
this is a web site that may or may not be of use for info http://<a href="http://" target="_bl...phens=true</a>

all I have done wiht it is use it basicly as a drafting table. and I figure it should be used for it's porpose as I have a smaller one of them in the garage. I'll sell or trade that one too if someone wants it. both bases work the same basic way. the 1st one has a switch on the table and the second one has a switch built into the base for foot control. both lift and tilt in the same basic maner.
feel free to ask questions.. I'll do my best to find what you need to know.
hoping to get a nice rc heli or plane out of it or the $2000 I have into them the bases alone normaly sels for $500-$1000 and the 1st table table go's for around $3000 (prices are basied on used condition) and i'm not sure on the second one for normal selling price. but I figure I got a good deal so I'll pass it along. local is best but I'll ship it if need be(might be spendy to ship)
i'll see if i can get a few pics on here(tho it will be full of rc parts from building and reparing planes to lazy to clean it off)
LOL
eyeofinsanity is offline Find More Posts by eyeofinsanity
Last edited by eyeofinsanity; Feb 07, 2007 at 04:36 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2007, 03:06 PM
CNC Cutter
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Dec 2005
8,481 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Looks kinda like an old INTERGRAPH Workstation table !

Finding a Current Windows driver will be the biggest road block
to actually using the thang as it is.

These days, better CAD programs allow for the display of raster files
in the background and then use of CAD to trace over those raster files.
You end up with a digitized CAD file taht you can work with.

Good luck anyway.
birdofplay is online now Find More Posts by birdofplay
Old Feb 10, 2007, 12:36 AM
coon rapids minnesota
Joined Oct 2006
32 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
price drop

well I just found out that a simular unit is selling for much cheeper than I got it for LOL. figures.

but I wanna get these things out of my house for room. so lets do a best offer if nothing else they are great work tables/drafting boards. also the guy I got the calcomp from says he has driver disks for it and suports win ME and win 2000. which means xp will work and maybe vista threw the os emulator they have bulit in.
any way in light of new info I'll be happy wiht 300 for the calcomp and 200 for the smaller one. or 400 for both??? I heard the calcomp was going for 400 so i gotta beat that :-)

heck make me an offer if thats still too much LOL but if ya want it shiped you get to pay for shipping... I'll drive up to an hour from mpls,mn for no charge.
eyeofinsanity is offline Find More Posts by eyeofinsanity
Closed Thread