SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Nitrobuzzard, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 04, 2007, 09:45 PM
Joined Jun 2003
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
Scale heli F/S or F/T...

Hello all, I know I'm not really known on this forum but I do have positive feedback on Ebay and on another R/C forum. Just ask and I'll be glad to link you.

Now, here I have a NEW IN BOX Augusta heli. Bought it with the intent of building it but have realized I do not have the time for a scale build-up.

The box has been opened to inspect fuselage and to check contents. Everything appeared to be there. It DOES NOT come with the scale head as in the pic! That is optional equipment from Century.
For all info on this heli, please go here

http://www.centuryheli.com/products/...?currentid=118

Looking for $450 PLUS shipping, (cost $530 plus tax) or will trade for a Raptor 50......may consider other heli's so all offers will be considered.

I am not responsible for what happens during shipping if the buyer doesn't buy insurance. If it's a trade, I will send it insured and I expect the same in return on your end.
Nitrobuzzard is offline Find More Posts by Nitrobuzzard
Last edited by Nitrobuzzard; Feb 07, 2007 at 07:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2007, 07:12 PM
Joined Jun 2003
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
decided to keep it......
Nitrobuzzard is offline Find More Posts by Nitrobuzzard
Closed Thread