SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by fullscalepilot87, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 04, 2007, 05:45 PM
Joined Jan 2007
82 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Global .46 sized ultimate w or w/out servos/receiver and .70 engine 2stroke

As you can see, its a nice global plane that I have flow a number of times but just want to get a bigger aerobat. The aircraft has five tower hobbies sytem 3000 standard servos, tower receiver, and a super tigre (I'll have to check on the actual brand but it has something to do with "tigre") .70 sized 2 stroke engine with pitts style muffler. Slight covering peeling just aft of the cowling on the bottom near the gear strut. PM me for price or pictures but I'll cut a good deal as I want to get rid of it. Either local pickup (louisville ky) or buyer pays shipping. Hope to hear from you.
fullscalepilot87 is offline Find More Posts by fullscalepilot87
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread