SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by tobi-wan-kenobi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 27, 2002, 12:07 PM
birdism believer
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Joined Dec 2001
243 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS: my electric helicopter and airplanes - Holland, Europe

I am putting most of my fleet up for sale, as I simply have too many to fly. These models will have to be picked up from my home in delft or at a meeting (such as de modelbouwbeurs in Den Bosch, 4,5,6 October). See details and pictures on my website www.pekelharing.com (-> tobias).

Helicopters:

Kyosho EP Concept SR
I'm selling my EP Concept with the beautiful Hughes 500 body. Also included are a Kalt Heli ESC, servo holders for both mini and standard sized servos, the skid's with the lights installed, the Kyosho K-Speed Heli motor, the original body and quite a few spare parts. You will need a new set of main blades, four servos, a Rx, and a battery. Euro 250

Airplanes:

RBC Microbe
My 'Travel plane' is up for sale. It has been flown only a few times and repaired once, It flies great on a geared 400. It can be taken apart for transport (click on the picture). You will need two mini servos, a Rx, ESC, Geared 400 motor and a battery. Euro 30

Robbe Prosso
The plane on which I learned to fly. Very nice trainer on a direct drive or geared speed 400 and 7 cells. The fuselage is made of cfk, the wings are built up balsa with a few scratches on it. Comes with two mini servo's installed. You will need a Rx, ESC, (Geared) 400 motor and a battery. Euro 50

House of Balsa Beechcraft V-35B Bonanza
I have only flown this model once, but it took me a long time to build. This model comes complete with the retractable landing gear and the servo installed. You will need two mini servos, a Rx, ESC, (Geared 400) motor and a battery. Euro 60

Scratch built Tailorcraft
I built this model from plans off the internet. It hasn't flown yet. You may need to install wingtips on the wings because I took them off, It comes with three standard servo's installed. You will a Rx, ESC, (Geared) motor and a battery. Euro 55

GWS Tiger moth
Great Park/Indoor flyer on the supplied GWS drive. I cut new tail surfaces from depron to replace the original ones which will have to be installed. Included are the GWS drive and propeller (it will need a new motor though, available from www.toddsmodels.com amongst others) and two mini servo's with JST connectors. You will a Rx, ESC, and a battery. Euro 40

Robbe Fo-141 Gnat
This is a project. This plane has flown but didn't have much power on the standard setup, so I made a divergent duct and fitted a Kyosho fan in the Rojet unit. I took off the horizontal stabilizers and re-cut them out of balsa and I made cut-outs for two mini-servo's in the back, to set it up for taileron control. It is entirely covered in red. The nose has had some punches, the rest of the model is in good shape. Included is the Rojet fan unit with both the original and the kyosho fan, the special made ducting and the balsa tail planes. You will need a motor (speed 480), ESC, Rx, two (mini) servo's and a battery. Euro 45

cheers, Tobias.
www.pekelharing.com
tobi-wan-kenobi is offline Find More Posts by tobi-wan-kenobi
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread