HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 06, 2007, 01:12 AM
FRANCE
Joined Dec 2004
1,545 Posts
hi Ben 1101 THX
yes i run expo and i have all my linkages to the base of the servo horns.I only use 1 gyro.
KABAL99 is offline Find More Posts by KABAL99
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2007, 09:32 PM
Hopelessly hooked
South Carolina USA
Joined Jul 2005
781 Posts
It takes allot of practice to fly a heli scale like and really get the "scale look" you want. the way you fly has allot to do with the way it looks.....that's the true challange of scale heli's. each full scale heli has a different way of flying and capturing that is tough. I say learn to fly and then try scale. I've put many hours into the craftsmanship of my scale birds. My dumb thumbs need more practice so I mostly fly pod and boom for scale flying practice. Micro heli's simply make flying "scale like" even more challanging. Its very hard to setup a micro to fly smoothly....add the weight of a fuselage and it changes...you learn again. Very cool when done right though....very cool.
Futura is offline Find More Posts by Futura
Old Mar 07, 2007, 01:17 AM
Square-rigger
Klatovy, Czech Republic
Joined Mar 2004
3,342 Posts
Ikarus Bell Uh-1D with a Picco Pro Mechanic.
Fuselage is styro foam..

Flying scale is a lot more fun with external cargo
meatbomber is offline Find More Posts by meatbomber
Old May 30, 2007, 11:05 AM
Not
Dyin when I'm Not flyin
Cleveland, OH USA
Joined Aug 2004
391 Posts
Hi all you scale enthusiasts!

...So, I'm puttering around the 'net when I happened upon this thread. I'm honored that you guys mentioned my company (thanks Ben & CzechSix). Too bad I'm a couple of months too late for when the thread was most active.

Anyway, Mite E Copter is hopefully just what you guys are looking for! I'm burning the midnight oil preparing for a Summer product launch, where I'll be starting with:
1:24 AH-1z Cobra
1:24 S-76
1:20 EC-135
1:20 EC-635
1:24 RAH-66 Comanche
1:20 & 1:24 Full body pilot and crew figures

All flybarless. All purpose-built. Clear windows. Full cockpits. Opening doors. Retracts. Elevated tails. Rotorheads that spin the "right way". No mods, just assemble the kits.

The weather's warming up quick, I'd better get back to work!

-Not
Mite E Copter
Not is offline Find More Posts by Not