HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rcdude01, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 02, 2007, 11:58 AM
Oceanside, Ca.
Joined Oct 2003
34 Posts
Trader Rating: 140
Sold
Bristol Beaufighter from HVP kit (Flight Ready!)

Like the title says, its a Bristol Beaufighter from HVP kit. There are many extras, I have taken the time to apply all panel lines as per three view drawings and also added the inspection panels and hatches. Aileron servos are Dymond D-60s and the rudder and elevator have a pair of Hitec hs-81s
also included is a Hitec electron RX. For power I went with Helmut's suggestion with a couple of outrunner brushless motors he imports from china (Gunther clones) and as a result this bird is a bit over powered. A pair of Castle Creations Thunder Bird 18 amp ESCs are installed and an extra BEC aswell. When I set it all up and tested it, it pulled like hell! All in All I have just over $500.00 invested in the Gemans I have not even flown it. I am looking for $400.00 and a local buyer if possible. I would hate to ship due to the cost and the possibility of damage. Would be willing to drive with in reason to meet with the buyer for delivery.

Thanx

rcdude01@hotmail.com
rcdude01 is offline Find More Posts by rcdude01
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2007, 02:12 PM
Angering mobs since 1980.
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Sep 2001
2,929 Posts
Trader Rating: 333
Grumple. Wrong coast.

If you decide to ship I am interested. This HVP kit is magnificent and I am to this day kicking myself for selling the kit I had.

--
Mike N
Twmaster is offline Find More Posts by Twmaster
Old Feb 02, 2007, 03:09 PM
No substitute for aspect ratio
Norwalk, CT aka the Nutmeg State -- I just can't seem to find any %$#@! nutmeg here?
Joined Nov 2003
2,260 Posts
Trader Rating: 157
Rcdude,
I've shipped some of the all-wood warbirdkits.com planes long distances. If you do come to a point where you're willing to ship, I would absolutely finance the enterprise. It would have a good home in Connecticut, a smooth grass field and a stable of other warbirds to rest with.
Thanks!
Steve
SPasierb is offline Find More Posts by SPasierb
Old Feb 02, 2007, 08:08 PM
INDORUS EXPARAMINTO
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Joined Jul 2002
4,206 Posts
Trader Rating: 118
I'm sure tempted to ask for shipping

Great looking plane

Larry