SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 01, 2007, 05:33 PM
United States, CA, El Cerrito
Joined Jan 2007
1,115 Posts
Discussion
Looking for (FFF) Blucore foam? Look here!

For all those modelers looking for (FFF) Blucore foam, here is a link that should be of great help! Everyone that finds FFF reports to this blog as to where and how much it costs.

http://www.foamfly.com/help.php?section=where
Ebolavoodoo is offline Find More Posts by Ebolavoodoo
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2007, 08:56 PM
Allentown, PA
Joined Dec 2004
132 Posts
I'm not sure how helpful this is... The last two dated posts were from Sept and March of last year. That information is almost a year old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolavoodoo
For all those modelers looking for (FFF) Blucore foam, here is a link that should be of great help! Everyone that finds FFF reports to this blog as to where and how much it costs.

http://www.foamfly.com/help.php?section=where
cyphe2001 is offline Find More Posts by cyphe2001
Old Feb 05, 2007, 02:11 PM
United States, OH, Dayton
Joined Jan 2007
75 Posts
FFF Foam

Hi,

I felt frustrated prop like you are to find it. BUT i found it at lowes.
Look good and ask several people because most of the sales people do NOT know what Fanfold foam is, or means.
Call ALL the lowes because it did take me a while to find one that had it, maybe they all have it but the sales ppl didn't know. In the store keep your eyes open because you will walk past it and not see anything.

GOOD LUCK
mr_eagle6 is offline Find More Posts by mr_eagle6