SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 29, 2007, 07:56 AM
Joined Oct 2006
205 Posts
Discussion
im leaving

mods im sorry for posting this here,but in the for sale sections there is really no place for a combo like this.Remove if you see fit.Alot of guys know me here,and know that i have injured my knee,well upon trying to figure out what is wrong with my knee,my doctor has found some other healt problems that unfourtantly,will require me to step away from the hobby for an unknow amount of time.So i am selling almost everythng,i am keeping a few for just sunny day flying but the rest is gotta go.So heres the deal,brand new Futaba 6exa and rx,8 hitec servos,2 hs-56 4 hs-55,and 2 hs-85, 3 himax motors,2-025-4200 that have never been open,1-2025-5300 on 3 flights,2 unopened hyperflow edf units,and a open,but unbuilt century 3d pro.all this for $450 and ill cover the shipping thanks again for all your support..Ron

jdmef7@yahoo.com
jdmef7 is offline Find More Posts by jdmef7
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2007, 09:23 AM
Suspended Account
Grove City PA basement/park
Joined Feb 2005
4,884 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmef7
mods im sorry for posting this here, but in the for sale sections there is really no place for a combo like this.
This forum is fine:
Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) ( Only 12 Viewing, maybe that's the problem?)
R/C simulators, tools, and other items related to R/C aircraft that can't logically be categorized in another forum.
http://www.rcgroups.com/aircraft-gen...eous-fs-w-306/

Foamy EDFs (23 Viewing)
A place to discuss EDF RC Jet models using foam as the basic building material, and LS

I can understand wanting the coverage, as there are some other seller who seem to want coverage too lately, but there really is always a place in For Sale/Wanted.

Bill
scratchandbash is offline Find More Posts by scratchandbash
Last edited by scratchandbash; Jan 29, 2007 at 09:32 AM.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 06:49 AM
Joined Oct 2006
205 Posts
sorry for the miss post,but i didnt see that fourm. i have just posted it therre remove this post if needed,again,thanks..Ron
jdmef7 is offline Find More Posts by jdmef7