HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 25, 2007, 01:18 AM
Joined Oct 2005
10 Posts
Discussion
Mamo VPP system - is it any good ?

Hi,

It seems that VPP has died a silent death - although I'm very interested. My previous attempts at VPP both homemade and commercial have been bitterly dissapointing with fragile systems and never seemed to work correctly.
The Mamo models VPP system looks good and solid and with the new center prop configuration may just be the ticket. Does the Mamo system work and work well ? Any advice would be appreicated.

Cheers,
Josh
heffalump is offline Find More Posts by heffalump
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2007, 04:16 AM
Master of Nothing!!!
Orange county
Joined Nov 2002
511 Posts
Bump,

I am curious too.

My ikarus vpp shed a blade due to too much rpm. My beef is I could not get a replacement hub. I am in the middle of trying an Eflite vpp.

I do like the Mamo vpp in that no hollow shaft motor is required and spares are stocked. So if anyone has one, let us know!
ginsu1797 is offline Find More Posts by ginsu1797