SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 24, 2002, 03:17 PM
Cincinnati Ohio area
Joined Sep 2002
327 Posts
Indoor/Park flying in the Greater Cincinnati Area

I saw the post for the Indy area and wondered if anyone is doing any indoor or park flying on a regular or semi regular basis in the Cincinnati Area. I am out in the Loveland Propbuster club area and so far have not found anyone who is into indoor stuff.

I have yet to meet up with the most of club people ( I used to belong before my hand got cut by a prop), but thought I would post here as these forums seem to get a fair bit of action and may just expand my horizons. On the organizational front, is there any interest in the Cincy area (I am in the extreme eastern area) in getting together and or organizing an indoor flying group, or offshoot of an already established club???

Thanks.
mgerald is offline Find More Posts by mgerald
to remove ads between posts