HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 23, 2007, 04:31 PM
Registered Lurker
Joined Aug 2004
2,611 Posts
Rant
dymond claims CC25 out of stock, but website claims in stock

I placed an order for the CC25 2 days ago, it was listed as being instock on the website. I received an e-mail saying 'it would be processed soon'.

Today I called, because I hadn't heard anything.

I was told 'oh yah, we're out of stock of those, we should be receiving a new shipment in about a week or so'.

Yet their website still says 'in stock'
Nethole is offline Find More Posts by Nethole
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2007, 04:36 PM
Illinois
Joined Apr 2005
1,342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nethole
I placed an order for the CC25 2 days ago, it was listed as being instock on the website. I received an e-mail saying 'it would be processed soon'.

Today I called, because I hadn't heard anything.

I was told 'oh yah, we're out of stock of those, we should be receiving a new shipment in about a week or so'.

Yet their website still says 'in stock'

this is commen practice with some of the less careing vendors here.myself i ordered a Buddybox from a certain vendor with happends to be on these forums.after 2 weeks and trying to get ahold of them i finally get an email saying oh were out of stock and they wont be in till another week or so.
hihptsi is offline Find More Posts by hihptsi