HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by gouda, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 22, 2007, 01:43 PM
Is it summer yet?
Flight Level 46 X 92
Joined Feb 2002
1,991 Posts
Careful!
watch what you say

This has gotten out of hand. Whomever is in charge of this site needs to stand back, take a breath and figure out his priorities. Do they want to allow scammers, thiefs and worse to use this site? They do and nothing is ever done about it. But, use the wrong two letters and wow, you better be ready for problems. Get your ducks in a row RCG... You're going to lose people. No one has to be accountable, do they?
gouda is offline Find More Posts by gouda
Last edited by gouda; Jan 25, 2007 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Correction.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2007, 02:41 PM
Elfi Flyer
Rock Hill, SC
Joined Oct 2002
5,534 Posts
Not exactly sure if I have the jist of your statement. However, I have found from past experience there is a notable degree of "political correctness" on RCGroups, probably a reflection of Jim Bourke who founded the site.

Just for informational purposes, where abouts in Wisconsin are you located? No need to respond, but I have traveled certain areas of Wisconsin, it's one of my favorite business travel locations. I am in the Pulp and Paper industry, and Wisconsin plays a major role in this endeavor.

Regards,

RD
Doug Sipprell is offline Find More Posts by Doug Sipprell
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Big Red Cadillac
Old Jan 23, 2007, 06:17 PM
Rock Rapids IA
Joined Jan 2007
392 Posts
I agree, the scammers would take advantage of nobs like me if it weren't for the older and wizer adults
michaelb323 is offline Find More Posts by michaelb323