HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 19, 2007, 12:15 PM
Louisville Kentucky
Joined Jan 2007
3 Posts
Discussion
Adding expo for new pilots in G3?

On my g3, I have been adding about 80% expo on channels 1,2 & 4 to calm down my fleet of heli's so I can easily fly them.

Should I be adjusting other settings as well when I add expo, and is this the best way to set them up to easily learn and fly? (There are SO many adjustments I doubt I would ever know all the settings available to me in this program.)

I'm hoping after a few hundred hours of sim time, that I can transfer my settings to my 450se and feel comfortable when I'm ready to go to "real flight" and reduce the expo (and whatever other settings I may need) as I gain experience.

Thoughts? Comments?
Steve450se is offline Find More Posts by Steve450se
to remove ads between posts