SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 03, 2007, 10:07 PM
Joined Oct 2006
225 Posts
Discussion
Toggle switch on BCX2 Transmitter purpose??

I know the knob on the right top of the transmitter is for the 5th Channel, but what is the toggle switch for on the left top of the transmitter for?? Is it the six channel? If so, is adding LED's as simple as getting some LED's at RS and then getting a wire with the correct connection type for the 4 in 1 and plug it/them into the 5th and 6th channels and go?
mcf34 is offline Find More Posts by mcf34
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2007, 02:46 AM
USA, WV, Charles Town
Joined Mar 2005
631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcf34
I know the knob on the right top of the transmitter is for the 5th Channel, but what is the toggle switch for on the left top of the transmitter for?? Is it the six channel? If so, is adding LED's as simple as getting some LED's at RS and then getting a wire with the correct connection type for the 4 in 1 and plug it/them into the 5th and 6th channels and go?
It is a 'trainer' switch. Two TXs can be connected together with a special cable, and the switch yields control to the other TX.

For instance, an experienced pilot can control on one TX for take-off and into stable flight, reliquish control to a newbie pilot on a connected TX to try flying it around a bit, and take over control again if the newbie gets into a tight spot.
aeronuts is offline Find More Posts by aeronuts